MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What 'does it' for you?

What 'does it' for you? - Forums [Biker Match] What 'does it' for you? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What 'does it' for you?

Song of course, what did ya think I meant? Which track(s)/band(s) are your faves? Here's some of my faves: Guns n Roses ~ November Rain / Patience / Since I Don't Have You Eric Clapton ~ Tears In Heaven Booker T & The M G's ~ Green Onions John Lee Hooker ~ This is Hip / Big legs, tight skirts UB40 ~ (most of their stuff) Fairground Attraction ~ (most of their stuff) Extreme ~ More Than Words

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 10:11  

mine is a band called alabama3 from south london they done the theme tune from the sopranos and do a wicked version of hotel california

Update Reply
gsrider @ 02/06/2007 11:49  

well now, that is a difficult one; AC/DC. most of the old stuff Led Zep; 1,2 3,4 physical grafitti Qeensryche, all Jethro Tull; most of there work Saxon, good hard basic rock as to John Lee Hooker, well what is there to say but all of his work love all blues love most rock music a bit of soul. and a bit of country and if i am in the right frame of mind, a bit of classical

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 02/06/2007 13:43  

oh dear my pick is sideways !!! what the hxll do i do about that, its just taken me an hour to get it up on system !!! any ideas ? Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 02/06/2007 13:44  

heres my faves all picked for different reasons ....... fleetwood mac.... everywhere whitesnake....... here i go again acdc........ dirty deeds nazereth...... broken down angel aerosmith.... cryin' black sabbath... paranoid dr feelgood... milk & alchol pink floyd.......shine on you crazy diamond the tygers of pantang... crazy nights

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2007 16:07  

Quote Mr Shaggy: oh dear my pick is sideways !!! ROFL I thought ya were laying down. Is the pic in your documents, on your computer? If so, open it for viewing then ROTATE it. It may alter the quality of the pic rotating it but you could copy it first then rotate the copy. I hope that helps. Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 18:54  

leonard cohen who by fire bob dylan with the band the night they drove old dixxy down, masters of war and tom waits swordfish trombone (Album) zeppelin of course and pink ffloyd, Patty Smith, Joan armatrading (early stuff), reggae aswad (the early stuff) babylon bach chello concerto like snow patrol, white lines, and some of the other stuff my kids listen to but dont know the names of just odd songs that i like, green day some of it somtimes i love heavy metal thrash, sometime I love mellow eyes watery stuff err should i leave now there is loads of stuff im very old lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 21:00  

the more i think about it the more i like but im still a hippy punk at heart

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 21:02  

Will ya quit saying you're very old, there's only a years difference in our ages and I AINT OLD

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/06/2007 21:04  

ok lol must be my age lmao ok point taken though and you are right of course thanks for making me aware of it my lips are sealed and it the last time I will bring it up or even think it lol xxxxxs

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 21:11  

anything i can sing to ,badly im affraid , n keeps me happy

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 04/06/2007 05:11  

earthwind you should say mature or maturing not **** and that sounds more exquisite As far as the music / tracks i can listen to any type of music and don`t even have a favorite track

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 05:22  

Depends on what mood i'm in but this lot normally get my socks rockin..... Hippy trippy stuff.... Hawkwind - early stuff. Ozric Tentacles - all of it, Erpland fave album, Gong (david allen freaked me out at a 12 hour hawkwind gig) Porcupine Tree, Noisy stuff..... Sepultura, Slayer, Amon Amarth, Three inches of blood, Christian Death, Hanzel und gretel, Quiet stuff...... This mortal coil, Cocteaux twins, Tom Waits - heart of saturday night album, the list goes on

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 04/06/2007 08:56  

and i havnt a clue to all of them lol

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 04/06/2007 12:13  

I wouldn't couldn't do without music but Ahhhgggg I can't choose, what I listen to depends on what mood I'm in. So here's a selection of the latest lol: Disturbed (awesome live), Korn, Metallica, Kate Bush, Massive Attack, Tricky, Portishead, Tool, Ozzy, Sabbath, Alanis Morissette, The Orb, Tori Amos, Sisters of Mercy, Pink Floyd, Underworld, Moby, The Cult, Fatboy Slim, Rammstein, A perfect Circle, Godhead, Republica, Staind, The Prodigy, Ian Anderson, Lacuna Coil, Yello, Obital, Pearl Jam, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Bjork, Gorillaz, AC/DC, Placebo, Jethro Tull, Chiasm, Pistols, Dirty Vegas, Enigma, Garbage, Kaiser Chiefs, Faith No More, Marilyn Manson, AAF, Sting, System of a Down, Peeping Tom and The Last Dance.

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 04/06/2007 12:38  

Ladyrider you never heard of any of em ?? Will lend you my mp3 player sometime Witchs_promise some quality stuff there, been educating a young un with the likes of sisters + the nephilim, just had a shock in town, a young un with an alien sex fiend t-shirt on ! He must have thought it was a statement rather than a band, was far too new to have been his big brothers lol

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 04/06/2007 13:04  

Lol my daught near 16 she's well into the Goth bands. I taught he good taste lol WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 04/06/2007 13:44  

lol gong (from the planet gong) that takes me back we brought them to north wales for a gig back in the day i still have an album camembert and heart of saturday night is a fantastic album tom trueberts blues is real cool as well all his stuff is and his voice gets better the older he gets.. there is aband here in liverpool play all tom waits stuff really well have a note of the date.. brought all my kids on the clash, the cure, etc so theyhad a goos grounding and now I learn off them for new bands lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/06/2007 15:30  

Best way to be, if you dont lead your offspring down the right path they end up listening to emo

Update Reply
bandit-viss @ 04/06/2007 15:34  

lol emo grief

Update Reply
earthwind @ 04/06/2007 15:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email