MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's your desert island biscuit??

What's your desert island biscuit?? - Forums [Biker Match] What's your desert island biscuit?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's your desert island biscuit??

Sparked off by my stopping smoking topic lol.
One biscuit for the rest of your life?
What would it be??
And, no, I don't mean one biscuit and thats it! Are you insane??
Hell, I couldn't survive
So my desert island biscuit has to be.....(drum roll)
Cadbury's Chocolate shortcake!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 22:33  

ooo hard one,, id have to say my own homemade toffee and peanut cookies

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 17/05/2011 22:36  

hmmmm this is hard as i have top 3!!! pmsl but if had to chose only one it would be coconut rings.... or rich tea... or dark choc digestive..... but id rather take olives..... ok for today only its coconut rings....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 22:45  

Boody - as of yet, can't comment on you home brewed one's, but bring some to whitby lol!
Suzi - must admit that dark choc digestives are creeping into the fave list, is it that people only like dark chocolate once they get past, err, an age lets say lol? I used to detest it as a kid, now it's quite lush!
Coconut rings is a good biccy, but wouldn't have ever expected to see it in someone's top 3!
As for olives, aren't they for picking off pizza???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 22:56  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Jammie Dodgers has to be.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 17/05/2011 22:57  

well ya see kwaka im more of a savoury tooth gal... i aint really that fussed for sweet stuff... so olives are high on my list along with humous and stuff like that lol and i used to hate olives as a kid but now i love em BUTTTT i have always loved dark chocolate more than milk since i was young kid.... so me sweet tastes have alwyas been same,,,.. but me savoury have changed in time..... not sure i like haggis or meatballs or gooseberries still tho.... not tried em since..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 22:59  

Jammie Dodgers!!
Now there's a biscuit to get excited about!! Quality choice WB! Just the standard one's mind, maybe the jam and custard at a push, but none of your new fangled chocolate ones, no, no, no...

Gooseberries are great - in a pie! Olives have never, and and hopefully will never lol, end up on a biscuit! (not till satans skating to work anyway afaik!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 23:26  

MMMMM, Cussie creams and milk..... Ohhh yeahhhh!

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 17/05/2011 23:59  

mmmm....... plain choc digestives but got to be mcvities, or shortbread

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 00:01  

not sure if they are biscuits or not but Jaffa Cakes every time!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 18/05/2011 03:08  

Malted Milks or even better Malted Milk creams xx

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 18/05/2011 06:56  

Jaffa cakes i'll let you off with lol. Just don't anyone bring garibaldi into this or i may have to kill you

Still can't believe that no one's even mentioned bourbons yet!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 07:14  

jaffas are defo biscuits so your ok ponds lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 07:15  

GINGER NUTS FOR ME GUYS EVERY TIME. YUMMY!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 08:09  

think i`ll just turn myself into ................. a mini hoover , and then eat up all your crumbs

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 18/05/2011 08:29  

Cow Biscuits as we always called them as kids (malted milk if your all grow'd up)

or my lush home made shortbread or hobnobs (which can be dipped in melted plain or milk choccie depending on taste)

or my Dalek shaped ginger biccies

but like Suzi, I'm more a savoury girl so a packet of Tuc biccies, some hummous and olives and I'm happy

tell you what, I'll do the baking on the desert island then we can all be happy - Suzi can even climb a tree to get her own coconuts
not sure about making jaffa cakes, that's an art yet to be discovered in the HRC kitchen

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 18/05/2011 08:36  

hmmm bourbons or hobnobs

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 18/05/2011 08:47  

Yay! Finally, bourbons!! Well done Rhi!! Ginger, hmm, they'll always be the last packet left in the cupboard lol Hobs nobs always a winner, choccy ones even more so! And shortbread, mmmmmmm! Wouldn't mind a nibble of some of that HRC!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 10:13  

lol @ garribaldi! why would anyone want to eat biscuits with dead flies in??

Update Reply
pondlife @ 18/05/2011 10:16  

Like Suzi and HRC I am more a savoury gal than sweet, so tuc biscuits for me too, and yes defo to couscous, olives an humous. And I have always loved plain chocolate too ... 80% coco ... Yummy!

If it had to be a sweet bickie, digestive cos you could sweeten it or have it savoury.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/05/2011 10:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email