MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees Cornwall in June

Attendees Cornwall in June (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees Cornwall in June (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees Cornwall in June

Bikeabill Bandit Lover Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2011 19:29  

Leo if only you werent sharing with the Div lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2011 09:37  

We could swap, I could share with Chris and she could have Old Un and the kids!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 10:02  

Think thats a fair trade to be honest, the Div is hard work !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2011 10:07  

Is BM starting a tent swopping ring LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/05/2011 12:51  

Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Only two and a half weeks to go, still time for others to join us though!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 13:45  

Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 18/05/2011 16:38  

Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My Nearly Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun

Update Reply
Timeout @ 18/05/2011 17:01  

Ok who am i sharing with Bikeabill Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun

Update Reply
cw @ 18/05/2011 17:43  

Everyone you hussie lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 19:11  

They started it honest

Update Reply
cw @ 18/05/2011 19:52  

take it easy

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 18/05/2011 20:29  

You not coming fbj?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 21:45  

"Dawnie ?" surely, even if this day and age Al, it is polite to know a girl's full name first?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 22:49  

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th

Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat)
Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat)
jpharley (Sat to Sat)
Harry Worth (Sun to Sun)
Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think
Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54)
Leo Cub (Wed - ?)
CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!
DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th)
Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully)
Harryhonda
Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun

i have a list of 50 people who said they were interested in going were are you

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/05/2011 03:40  

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 Sun Bill, if you are going by the names on the events pages don't forget, some of the members might be away on the Scotland trip or away somewhere else. Also Shell and Mr P can no longer make it

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 19/05/2011 07:24  

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (+ Dawnie ?) Sun 2 SunGarrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (with the blue hair)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/05/2011 10:03  

only 2 weeks to go now if you haven't booked than book now only 6 pound a night ring 01872552999

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/05/2011 03:08  

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (sat/Sun 2 Sun) Garrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (with the blue hair) Might be able to get there Saturday

Update Reply
Timeout @ 22/05/2011 17:22  

Bikeabill Sat 4th/Sun 12th Bandit Lover (Sat to Sat) Boss Mom + 3 kids and camp mascot (Sat to Sat) jpharley (Sat to Sat) Harry Worth (Sun to Sun) Kwakarider (naughty one) LOL Sunday to sunday i think Barbie and Ken (Brummie Jackie and Scorpio 54) Leo Cub (Wed - ?) CW aka Div aka My soon to be Step Dad !!!DOA (Fri 3rd - Sun 12th) Bluesbiker (Sat - Sat hopefully) Harryhonda Timeout (sat/Sun 2 Sun) Garrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (with the blue hair) Poshbird

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2011 21:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email