MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Unbelievable !

Unbelievable ! - Forums [Biker Match] Unbelievable ! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Unbelievable !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13398626 Thoughts ? Why would the Spanish police want to hold people off him ? More human rights bullshit ! Some people do not desreve any form of human rights, and the Spanish tax payers will be paying to keep this sick f**k in prison for years.

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 14/05/2011 15:37  

Well if i remember rightly innocent victims have less rights than the offenders!!!! And vigilantes get worse punishment than a nutter that has lopped off a poor womans head. He'll claim insanity and have a cushy life in prison

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 14/05/2011 16:09  

It looks like the Canarian version of Care in the Community works as well as ours. I'm all for turning victims on the perps before the fuzz intervene.

In contrast, there was an incident in America where a robber stabbed an off duty marine while making his escape. The marine who was not seriously injured and another marine apprehended the robber who suffered a number of serious injuries. The local police put this down to his falling off a kerb. Now that's the sort of policing we should have.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 16/05/2011 07:08  

apparently the murderer was well know for his mental health problems for a while and they also knew he was getting worse,, i say lethal injection but im sure the bleeding heart crew will disagree with me,,

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 16/05/2011 18:08  

Yes more human rights crap for the wrong people, we wouldn't have any problems over here with fanatics of a certain ilk if they didn't always have a police cordon around them. Let nature take its course.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 16/05/2011 19:56  

nature and a big hammer well aimed!!!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 16/05/2011 21:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email