MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Event Photos on Facebook

Event Photos on Facebook - Forums [Biker Match] Event Photos on Facebook - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Event Photos on Facebook

I'm putting some of our event photos on Facebook so you can tag yourself there also... http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BikerMatch/19909233533...?sk=photos If anyone would like me to put an event on there which isn't currently, please let me know and I'll upload the photos from BM to FB for you. Thanks Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2011 16:20  

The ones from Butlins may attract a few folk

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/05/2011 16:24  

Both this years & last Jackie Could also put up the BM Xmas do ones - show's we do other things besides camping & pratting around....oh, sorry...we were pratting around weren't we? Therer's last years Barn meet aswell - with the monkey throwing contest?

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/05/2011 16:40  

Only because u were a winner eh Stella lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/05/2011 16:40  

errr.....me??.....was I???......ermmm..... **shuffles feet** Oh so I was

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/05/2011 16:45  

I'm doing the ones with the most photos from the past 90 days.

I should have said please give me a link to any other events you want adding, saves me trawling through the calendar looking for them all

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2011 16:59  

hmmmm

Me thinks I am gonna give the boss man a headache with all the pics I take

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/05/2011 17:03  

Make a change from Ian getting a headache lol

Update Reply
JP @ 06/05/2011 17:11  

Or you the next time I see ya old un !!

I know you have to make allowances for the elderly but this is getting silly now ... pls V up his meds !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/05/2011 17:14  

Barmouth blow away ones would be good Mat :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 06/05/2011 17:57  

Lol @ JP, great reply that was. Links please if you want me to put an event on FB, im not trawling BM's calendar looking for event names

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2011 19:10  

Dont forget the christmas party matt

Update Reply
JP @ 06/05/2011 19:45  

Please "Like" as many photos and albums on Facebook as possible, and "share" photos from the BikerMatch calendar as much as possible. It hugely boosts our social reputation online. The "Like" button at the bottom of every BikerMatch page is a one-click button that lets you share a page on your Facebook wall but again helps a lot with our reputation

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2011 23:15  

Uploading Xmas party pics now. Please do give me links for anymore events you want adding folks.

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/05/2011 23:21  

Matt ... with so many events over the season, would it not be easier just to upload all the pics once a week ?

It would be good for BM for those who see it on facebook to see that we have so many events going on no matter how many pics are taken

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/05/2011 12:59  

Just took a peek and the albums are fab....so much easier to view

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/05/2011 13:01  

Think thats a layout hint Matt lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/05/2011 13:49  

How is it easier? It's the same!

A list of photos and u click the one u want to open.

Took me weeks making the event photos gallery so not changing it now. :-P

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/05/2011 12:12  

Think this will take over from the event photos for me - at least you can see the names at the foot of the photos if people tag themselves lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/05/2011 12:23  

Problem I've got with tagging photos is that everyone viewing the site has a different monitor resolution, different browser, etc etc.... it's really hard to add the tags (ok it's impossible for me, i spent days trying) under the main photo. I wont be putting all the events on Facebook, I want people to use BM. Just a few random albums of big events to show people on FB that we have an active community. The main function of tagging on here (BM) is to add the photo to your photo albums. Placing an actual tag over a specific part of a photo is VERY VERY hard, and every browser behaves differently (So when i had it working in IE i found that firefox put the tag over someone else's face instead)

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/05/2011 12:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email