MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Album Cover Slated by Nick Gale of Custom Cycles

Album Cover Slated by Nick Gale of Custom Cycles - Forums [Biker Match] Album Cover Slated by Nick Gale of Custom Cycles - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Album Cover Slated by Nick Gale of Custom Cycles

Lady Gaga's new motorbike-themed album artwork - panned by The Guardian as a "cheap Photoshop job" - has received the most damning criticism possible... the bike designer hates it. Nick Gale, of Nick Gale Custom Cycles, agreed for one of his creations to feature on the surrealist pop star's second studio album "Born This Way", but had no idea what the final image would look like. His reaction to the controversial design: "I felt horror. If I'm totally honest. I was horrified. Then I started to see it a bit more tongue in cheek... but it's still not what they led me to believe they were going to be doing. I was very surprised to see a lot of Easy Rider stuff grafted onto my bike. But when you look at it, half of one of my bikes on the new Gaga album is better than none." The bike featured is the "Predator", a second place contender in the 2009 Biker Build Off. Built against the clock in the timed competition, it took just 9hrs 40mins to construct "from the first bolt to firing up the engine".

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2011 10:09  

hmm she's a bit like marmite really aint she....!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2011 23:48  

Suzie ... Lmao !!!

How very thrue .

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/04/2011 01:41  

Marmite? Even if you don't like marmite you can still use it to make veggie gravy. Can't imagine any possible use for a Lady Gaga CD.

Update Reply
ItsMrToYouSonny @ 08/05/2011 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email