MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Oil Spill Kills Biker (Bavaria)

Oil Spill Kills Biker (Bavaria) - Forums [Biker Match] Oil Spill Kills Biker (Bavaria) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Oil Spill Kills Biker (Bavaria)

Police in Germany are hunting an unknown perpetrator who threw wine bottles filled with oil onto roads in Bavaria, resulting in the death of a 37-year old biker. The 37-year-old motorcyclist skidded on an oil slick and crashed head-on into an oncoming passenger car, the married man, father of two children aged five and ten years, died at the scene. The 60-year-old car driver was only slightly injured.Police received calls stating that the deliberate oil spill was not limited to just the one area, at least 10 different locations had been reported where champagne and wine bottles filled with motor oil were strewn across the road.Police do not know if it's the work of a mentally ill person or a kid's prank, however the distance between the locations suggests the offender was able to cover ground quickly.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2011 09:30  

There are some seriously deranged people out there ! You have to wonder why.

Update Reply
dougal50 @ 29/04/2011 17:57  

That is horrendous news :-(

Thoughts with the guys family

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/04/2011 20:12  

on the same line ,, a female biker (37) and and a fire engine collided in Ipswich Suffolk on Thursday ( sadly she didnt make it ) R.I.P

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 29/04/2011 20:18  

Aw no! Can't stand hearing of bikers dying. Unfortuantely we might have had a BM member also lost his life this week, I'm just waiting for confirmation before I post more info. It's a very sad week for bikers. Please ride safe everyone. Take care, especially when it's just rained after a month of sunshine.

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/04/2011 20:45  

just read about another biker (Mark G.) male 38 married 3 young kids gone also in Suffolk last saturday (steeple bunstead) R.I.P

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 01/05/2011 19:56  

RIP to all those who have lost their lives doing what their heart and soul loves and to those that have lost loved ones xx
i cant believe the evil intentions of some idiots on this planet it makes me darn sick.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2011 19:32  

It is so sad those that have lost but i try think about all the little biker angels floating about ......
so if my time comes thats what i want to do ...
be a biker angel and keep ya all safe as poss xxxx
R I P and thought to family and friends xxxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 09/05/2011 15:28  

Thoughts with all their familes, there by the grace of god ................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/05/2011 16:39  

It make my blood chill when I hear of these deaths - we can all be so careful but it's so often outside intervention that causes the incidents. Thoughts and prayers to those who have passed on and the family and friends left behind missing them.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/05/2011 20:02  

had another death last week in suffolk , male 40`s , (slid into/under a 4x4 with a trailor, not sure if said vechile pulled out into his path or not )

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 23/06/2011 08:59  

A Popular teaching assistant was killed in Peterborough a couple of weeks ago. Can't find the initial report but I think these links say it all about the guys popularity, not just in the area but also with the kids he worked with. http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/education_2_171..._1_2827268 http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/health_2_17108/..._1_2830958

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 06/07/2011 02:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email