MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

WARNING!! Dbest aka Kelvin John: SCAMMER

WARNING!! Dbest aka Kelvin John: SCAMMER (2) - Forums [Biker Match] WARNING!! Dbest aka Kelvin John: SCAMMER (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

WARNING!! Dbest aka Kelvin John: SCAMMER

Matt, I've forwarded the info you wanted to your email addy. The internet is akin to mobile phones, great when used correctly and in the right spirit but a bloomin' pain in the harris when not Cheers Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/05/2007 19:56  

Well done Kwak ... You shouldnt have to deal with scum bags like that. Now, gotany more usefull tips ........... my Mom nearly wet herself reading those

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 30/05/2007 14:57  

its a scam to launder money, it happens a lot on e-bay and usually its always the africa connection

Update Reply
andy9960 @ 31/05/2007 02:51  

Sad thing is some people have been caught by it and have lost thousands.

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 11:51  

Hi sk sorry it took me so long to reply but yes harry gone about seven or eight weeks ago i do belive he still visits . about the food / drink no change as yet , i understand he was going to make some changes and many people said they would boycott the place so he soon changed his mind. One of the things was doing away with the open fires and that itself caused a stir I you ever fancy a run up there your more than welcome to come with me................take care xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 31/05/2007 13:35  

OK, folks, here's what you do: 1) Don't ever reply from your own computer or from your normal email address, as just replying alerts the scammers to the fact that this is an active email address. 2) Set up a hotmail, or other web-based, email address you won't use for anything else. 3) Go to an internet cafe and book 1/2 hour session 4) Now here's the good bit- open up your new hotmail account and type in his email address in the addressee line. Now copy and paste it back into the same line, you will have 2 addressees (both the same now). Do it again and there will be four. Do it again and 8, and so on. Do it 21 times and put a suitably rude comment in the mail email section and press send. The fraudster will now have 1,048, 576 of your emails to open, thereby rendering his email address totally useless. It won't stop him, of course, but it means he has to waste time setting up a new email address. Alternatively you could attach an .exe file. Of course, emailing a virus is illegal so I wouldn't recommend you do that (ahem!).

Update Reply
dbdb @ 31/05/2007 14:55  

good idea. But one problem - almost all smtp servers will recognise a duplicate email address instantly and will just send it the once. Another problem is that you never get their real email address, just some poor sods that they've used to mask their own.

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/05/2007 15:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email