MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Welsh Bike show

Welsh Bike show - Forums [Biker Match] Welsh Bike show - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Welsh Bike show

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Looking through the events calendar and in MAy you have the dates for the Welsh show at Builth Wells down as the 26th May to 29th May 2011, the correct dates are Friday 27th to Monday 30th May. Dont want anyone getting there a day early.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 31/03/2011 03:34  

Or indeed leaving a day early !!

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 31/03/2011 03:37  

i thought this was stopped years ago? Or am i confused again? Ah good old times there, eh Wheels? Would love to go back again for a weekend... it's been at least 6 or 7 years for me

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/03/2011 12:14  

event updated, website address added too

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/03/2011 12:16  

I'd just like to point out, to everyone, that it would be helpful if I (as calendar admin) was contacted when something needs altering on the calendar. There is a contact email on the home page, under the heading 'calendar' and even quicker to send me a PM. I do my best to make sure the dates and other info are correct but as you may appreciate there are a lot of events and I can't check every one. I assume that the event details were taken from last years and that's why the dates were incorrect, it often happens. If anyone spots any other errors please let me know, after all it's my job to look after the calendar. EDITED by me. I submitted that event so it was my mistake, even more reason to contact ME and not post in here about it. Ta.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/03/2011 12:27  

all fingers pointing at you now for doing something wrong haha And Wheels for being told off. Oh great, feels like friday

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/03/2011 13:12  

ah Sandi lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/03/2011 15:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email