MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Moto gp

Moto gp - Forums [Biker Match] Moto gp - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Moto gp

So who do you think will stand on the podium at the first Motogp race? I think Stoner on the top one ,Pedrosa 2nd,and Spies 3rd. but not takin bets!

Update Reply
ayjay @ 19/03/2011 07:46  

hail king valentino !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2011 07:47  

Stoner, Spies, Lorenzo

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 19/03/2011 14:01  

ianhg1971 If rossi wins that'll be he best sandbaggin i've ever seen!!

Update Reply
ayjay @ 19/03/2011 18:38  

Quote from Rossi on motogp.com

“I think that without my shoulder problem, which is causing us to lose five or six tenths, we could have been on the second row today. We were able to improve the setup by making important changes that will help in the foreseeable future. Today I was able to ride the GP11 better, but by the time we used the soft tyre at the end of the session, my strength was gone. There were some parts of the track where I just couldn’t push. Anyway, we got an okay time and we still have some things we can try in the warm-up. As for the race, I think that as long as my shoulder lasts, we’ll be able to have a pace that’s relatively competitive, apart from the two Hondas.”

No sandbaggin today I reckon.

Stoner, Pedrosa, Lorenzo for me and matching qulaifying.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 20/03/2011 08:58  

well im afraid i cant stand moaner stoner, think vale has his work cut out this year with stoner on the honda.... they have almost swapped places!! come on vale i say.... go out with another title... also liking jorge lorenzo aka george lawrence teeheehee - he is a bit like marmite love or hate him but i have warmed to him after his bad offs crutchlow did well too and i dont really like any ohter riders i dont think pmsl.... missed most of it last year so will see this year.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2011 22:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email