MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Humorous profiles

Humorous profiles - Forums [Biker Match] Humorous profiles - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Humorous profiles

In an effort to make the site even more fun, I thought I'd introduce this little beauty. Edit your profile to contain a bit of humour, funny photos, crazy comments, or just madness.... and post a note in this topic asking folks to look at your profile. Let's see who can get the most laughs!

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/05/2007 19:22  

I thought my profile was funny already, especially the pics. Take a look for yourself, only wipe your feet before entering cos I just cleaned up.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/05/2007 19:47  

I changed my profile bout 6 months ago-------dont think ne1 notices? take a look, maybe its still TOO believable??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/05/2007 18:56  

Hi all,take a look at my profile,feel free to comment.Be gentle i'm new here cheers

Update Reply
cambiker71 @ 24/05/2007 19:41  

A tip for you gents, at least ONE RECENT full face, no shades, pic of yourself and if ya already got loadsa pics then less pics of the bikes and cars and more pics of you. I aint into blind dating and I don't care what bike ya ride. What tips would you gents give us wimmin, about our profiles? Everyone: What info/pics would you like to see on other people's profiles?? Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/05/2007 19:57  

Well my pic couldn't be more recent,i took it tonight especially for this profile,i'll put some more up soon as i can.

Update Reply
cambiker71 @ 24/05/2007 20:02  

Will someone lend me £25 please? (see whoops's profile)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/05/2007 20:04  

erm Kwak, let me get this right, you're asking us blokes what pic's and whatnot we would like to see on the ladies profiles?.......psml

Update Reply
whoops @ 24/05/2007 20:05  

Well I didn't add 'and I don't mean pics of us nekkid' cos I thought there'd be some sensible guys on here pml

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/05/2007 20:08  

sensible guys?, who ride bike's?, oh kwak you are an angel....still psml'ing, but at least i got warm feet now

Update Reply
whoops @ 24/05/2007 20:10  

Ha ha i had a similar thought as that, but thought i'd better keep it to myself cos i don't know anyone here yet

Update Reply
cambiker71 @ 24/05/2007 20:11  

Hey cambiker, don't keep it in dude, let it out an share cos thats how we get to know ya.....

Update Reply
whoops @ 24/05/2007 20:15  

Quote whoops: Hey cambiker, don't keep it in dude, let it out an share cos thats how we get to know ya..... PML aint it just

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/05/2007 21:04  

Quote whoops:sensible guys?, who ride bike's?, oh kwak you are an angel....still psml'ing, but at least i got warm feet now Yup, there are some. ROFL @ me being an angel I try

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/05/2007 21:09  

Whoops, you cant put smutty stuff up, matt has a heart attack and bans you, so you will just have to use your imagination or hack into my pc lmao

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/05/2007 05:11  

already done that frag and omg..........................had to have thearapy......lol

Update Reply
gsrider @ 25/05/2007 05:49  

welcome to be whoops and cam

Update Reply
RC @ 25/05/2007 05:54  

the welcome well recieved and a hearty slap on the back for the fella's and a chaste, smut free kiss for the lasses.

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 11:05  

Hey frag - I can make an exception! Seriously though I don't allow "adult photos" in profiles for one reason.... People LIKE the non-smuttyness of BikerMatch. People comment to me in emails that they have stayed here for the simple reason that it is friendly and not a "shag finder" site. I try to make it different to other sites. Believe it or not, BikerMatch isn't how you always see it. People's profiles do contain things they shouldn't, people do put photos up that they shouldn't etc... me and Di work hard to remove this before anyone sees it. What you see is normally the "finished product" if you like, and it's that what sells the site to newcomers. PS: Whoops, if you wanna charge £30 and give me a cut of it then that would be great mate, haha.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/05/2007 11:15  

ok, £30 is the best so far folks...do i see £35?....anywhere?....anyone?....

Update Reply
whoops @ 25/05/2007 12:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email