MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Disappearing

Disappearing (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Disappearing (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Disappearing

This is a great site Matt and if anyone leaves its only cos they havent tried to make the best use of it. For value it cant be beaten. Though it does suffer from some people lowering the tone any chance they get (Dont they Kwak - lol). I dont get on at sensible hours to join in the chats due to work but I welcome any messages people want to send. I've only ever had 2! Thanks for those Witchiest. Oh and RC - love the new pic hon.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 23/05/2007 23:00  

awwwwwwwww thanks daz

Update Reply
RC @ 24/05/2007 09:02  

ROFPML @ Daz, saying I'M 'lowering the tone' Quote Matt: haha, balls to the lot of u!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/05/2007 11:45  

ive changed my hair colour the blond has all gone lol

Update Reply
RC @ 24/05/2007 13:06  

I think its a really great site Matt. Even though I am a newbie I have felt welcome and able to join in with the forums and chat. If people are too tight to pay less than the price of a cuppa for a weeks entertainment well their loss.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 24/05/2007 15:08  

Well said Kate

Update Reply
Di @ 24/05/2007 15:47  

i dont post much anymore, as i am out doing biking things, for those of you who may have not realised, we have been getting some real good weather recently Oh and now i also have a fella, not this sites doing, but i have convinced him to join up It is great dating a fellow biker, lots of runs out, with no whinging and no sack of spuds sat on the back ruining the handling I can now go for the bike i want and not have to thing about the pillion space .......YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/05/2007 05:07  

wohoooooooo congrats frag hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 25/05/2007 05:55  

Looks like it's picking up again. And thanks everyone for the kind words. I think the welcoming thing is the most important part of the site. In fact, I'm thinking of asking for volunteers to send out welcome PMs to new faces to make them feel at home (Nicola does this on Bike Chat). It's a nice personal touch and works really well. With around 60 new users per day now, and not many sticking around, we could do with keeping people on board.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/05/2007 11:24  

give us a shout if u need a hand matt

Update Reply
RC @ 25/05/2007 14:18  

yes rc cud find lots to ssay lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 25/05/2007 17:31  

awwww frag congrats to you an ya fella.

Update Reply
storm @ 25/05/2007 17:51  

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know what u mean bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao