MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Aldi bikers stuff again

Aldi bikers stuff again - Forums [Biker Match] Aldi bikers stuff again - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Aldi bikers stuff again

Well as many of us know a lot of their stuff is quite good. From Thursday 3rd March they are doing a whole new range of stuff

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week09Thurs...z_src=main

Motorcycling Jacket
Motorcycling Trousers
Compression Thermal Underwear
Motorcycling Socks
Motorbike Windstopper Shirt and Trousers
Motorbike Accessories
Motorcycling Touring Boots
Motorbiker Gloves

not sure I would trust my head in a £30 helmet tho

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/02/2011 21:41  

Thanks shell...might pop by for a nosy :>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/02/2011 23:04  

The socks in particular are great but also the jacket and trousers are good value and ideal for a spare set for occasional pillions etc they are armoured to ce standards and fairly water proof too

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 25/02/2011 23:59  

Think ill get jacket for work and for playing in the dirt........you will find me when fall off in the bushes lol,padlock and chain looks good to,,,will get 2 mi thinks,nice one shell

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 25/02/2011 23:59  

Thanks Shell I got the thermal top last year and its really good quality. Lidl will probably follow suit, a week or two after, they usually do.

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/02/2011 00:33  

ooooo can replace the thermal bottoms they cut off after accident whoo ooo

Update Reply
jabecs @ 26/02/2011 01:05  

Will check out the stuff in Aldi's on Thursday. I'm with the general consensus, that is, Aldi's gear is usually pretty good for the price. (especially my animal torches, Penguin, Cow and Pig!)

Update Reply
Rattay @ 26/02/2011 12:08  

*BUMP*

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/02/2011 18:13  

Best go get some trousers being as i keep getting moaned at :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/03/2011 10:26  

*BUMP* This is today, folks! Mate of mine just bought the boots and says they're very comfy Don't forget Lidl have their bike stuff in on Monday http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offer...date=18730

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/03/2011 11:09  

went Aldi yesterday and tried on teh small gloves which i reckon are a mans small coz they were like a large on me!!! shame as they are pretty good gloves. The trousers look really good too, unfortunately too long for a smurf bt 30 quid cheaper in Aldi compared to Lidl - not been Lidl yet....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2011 20:58  

I bought a pair of the £13 gloves. They are good quality for inexpensive gloves as you can actually bend your fingers in them! Also bought some of the undergarments and neck warmers. Not had a chance to test em out yet as I went out on the bike last Fri and somehow the solenoid stayed connected and the starter motor was permanently running. Luckily only damage was a burnt out battery. Got a new one on charge now so going out on a test ride in another hour. yippee!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 09/03/2011 15:10  

yayy tried on the trousers over jeans adn bought em.... bargain - then nipped to lidl and bought some gloves... even better whhooop lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2011 21:10  

The windproof stuff is pretty good too, I wore mime coming home yesterday. Tho the trousers have had to go back ... The knee was half way up my thigh!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/03/2011 21:46  

oh the knee armour in the wind and waterproof ones? or those close fitting stuff you wear under trousers?? not good either way!!!! i got the waterprooof/ windproof lined trousers.. hopin the knees dont end up half way up me thigh...tho they are around me ankles at mo as im a smurf.... teehee not really

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2011 21:59  

The close fitting ones that you wear under clothes, ok I am only 5Ɗ", they didn't fit right at all and I would have thought that the knees would be like yours lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/03/2011 02:13  

i have to admit i find the trousers were freezing!! maybe they are only good over jeans... went back to wearing leathers trooos instead!! but also the gloves are pretty naff too lol... i guess ya get what ya pay for.... after some kevlar jeans now ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2011 18:12  

I have a pair of thier over trousers, find they are ok if have tights or leggings under them & also the lining ... dunno about gloves as I have Richa ones

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/04/2011 18:48  

tar shell

Update Reply
picko @ 24/04/2011 17:54  

i think all aldi and lidl stuff is rubbish. ive bought tvs there - dont last. bought some jubilee clips once - absolute rubbish. would'nt dare buy any of their tools, although i suppose they'd be ok for women who can't tighten things properly or can't undo tight nuts and screws so they get a bloke to do it - with real tools.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2011 22:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email