MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

PM alwas sent in White writing WHY

PM alwas sent in White writing WHY - Forums [Biker Match] PM alwas sent in White writing WHY - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

PM alwas sent in White writing WHY

If i dont rem to alter the text color to Black when im sending pm,s the default color is White, and peep's cant read my PM Is this normal, Mark

Update Reply
Excesspeed @ 22/02/2011 00:06  

No not normal Mark should be black as default will pm Matt for you if you like maybe he has the answer

Update Reply
jabecs @ 22/02/2011 00:38  

Are you typing your PM in another application like word first so you can spell check it? If you are then you copy and paste the text in to BM it may well come out white. I have just done it and the text was a yellow. Best thing to do is not to copy and paste the text in. if you want to check the spelling use the ABC icon. It will ask you to install ie spell but you can trust the app. I have been using it for years.

Update Reply
Phil @ 22/02/2011 02:33  

Yep i did that yesterday, wrote it out in word then copied it to pm and it was yellow :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/02/2011 09:32  

Seems to be ok now Mark has pm'd me and whooo ooo its black

Update Reply
jabecs @ 22/02/2011 10:56  

I've had a few p.m's arrive in "white"and "word and spellcheck" were the culprits!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2011 10:59  

yep it's always word. There's an icon which allows you to paste from Word, but it's not 100% successful every time. Also, make sure the box turns grey before you start typing. That means it's fully loaded the javascripts

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/02/2011 12:19  

Mmmmm i will try that, nice find i would never of thought of that. Thanks

Update Reply
Excesspeed @ 15/03/2011 09:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email