MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

K.I.S.S. rally Fri 9th-11th Sept riding down from Ayrshire meeting others on route

K.I.S.S. rally Fri 9th-11th Sept riding down from Ayrshire meeting others on route - Forums [Biker Match] K.I.S.S. rally Fri 9th-11th Sept riding down from Ayrshire meeting others on route - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

K.I.S.S. rally Fri 9th-11th Sept riding down from Ayrshire meeting others on route

I know it is early days, however, thought I'd put this up know. It would be great to start off locally and meet up with other BM members on route so we travel together as a group. From here we would most likely travel to Dumfries, Gretna and join the motorway. Any thoughts folks?

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 18/02/2011 10:30  

Hi again Katie, I recall Mick suggesting going down to this in a posse and he was doing it over 2 days. From what I remember this is only a 6hour trip & it is doable in 1 go stopping for lunch 1/2 way. Let's keep it open for more input, it's early yet. We can toss ideas about at earlier meetings & see what comes out.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/02/2011 10:50  

It's my age that rings a bell now! Is Mick Celticsilver? I'm sure he was going to do that and I thought it was a longer journey. Yeah let see what developes over the week Jack and we can take it from there. Exciting though

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 18/02/2011 11:20  

Yup Kate it is. Everybody has different ideas about biking so lets get more input. Can't wait

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/02/2011 13:35  

Hi Folks was thinking mainly of 125'rs and the less experienced, doing the scenic route at a liesurely pace on A and B roads. Those who wish to can do the head down bums up go for it ride home on the way back. However, still open to suggestions and will try to accomodate all levels if possible Thought of doing it over two days to arrive Fri PM refreshed and ready to party. (Saddlesore and tired peeps do not make happy bunnies)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2011 14:03  

Celticsilver you can get on anytime after lunch friday so if your doing well no need to slow the group to much

Update Reply
JP @ 18/02/2011 14:46  

Loads of time, we'll all meet up for a natter way before then I hope

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/02/2011 13:03  

Definately meet up to throw some ideas around and have a few beers of course

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/02/2011 14:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email