MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Valentine Rhymes with a Difference

Valentine Rhymes with a Difference - Forums [Biker Match] Valentine Rhymes with a Difference - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Valentine Rhymes with a Difference

These are entries to a Valentine competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line: 1. Love may be beautiful, love may be blissbut I only slept with you, because I was pi$$ed 2. I thought that I could love no otherUntil, that is, I met your brother 3. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so areyou. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head. 4. Of loving beauty you float with graceIf only you could hide your face 5. Kind, intelligent, loving and hotThis describes everything you are not 6. I want to feel your sweet embraceBut don't take that paper bag off of your face 7. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-Damn, I'm good at telling lies! 8. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:Marrying you screwed up my life 9. I see your face when I am dreamingThat's why I always wake up screaming 10. My love you take my breath awayWhat have you stepped in to smell this way <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> 11. My feelings for you no words can tell<o:p></o:p> Except for maybe "go to hell" <o:p></o:p> What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka, one part lime (yup, it's been posted before but it's still amusing)<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2011 21:09  

I was expecting 'My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife, it's great having the 2 of you in my life!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 09/02/2011 22:17  

LOL 6ypsy, that's 3 init? Darling, lover and wife

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2011 23:35  

Ok, Kwak, consider it re-written, grea verses, I hate soppy stuff!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 10/02/2011 01:42  

teehee love it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 20:59  

I wish I was a bar or soap sitting on a string Cause everytime you got in the bath I'd see your ding-a-ling I wish I was a teddy sitting on your bed Cause if you dreampt of another girl I'd kick you in the head We stood on the bridge at midnight Our hearts began to linger I ran my fingers through your hair And a dickie bit my finger!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 12:16  

lol@you guys

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 11/02/2011 12:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email