MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Post your Valentine message here

Post your Valentine message here - Forums [Biker Match] Post your Valentine message here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Post your Valentine message here

HINDSIGHT I said to you, "Oh, please be mine;Be mine forever, Valentine."I must have seemed like quite a fool,Although I thought I was being cool. I swore that we would never part,As I put my hand upon my heart.Had I been thinking with my head,I'd probably have fled instead.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/02/2011 19:48  

Timeless Valentine

As time goes by from year to year,One thing is surely true, my dear;Though decades come and decades go,Just seeing you sets me aglow.

Time shifts my body; I start to sag,When I pass a mirror, it can make me gag.My joints all ache; I can hardly move;Still a smile from you, and I’m in the groove.

Getting older can be a pain,But with you along, I can’t complain.Despite the things that we go through,I know I’ll never stop loving you.

Your loving heart turns life to play,As we laugh at time from day to day.So I write this poem, and I’ll hang my sign,Saying, "Always Be My Valentine."

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/02/2011 19:54  

being the romantic soul that i am i'd just like to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN to ya instead for the 14th.....and bah humbug to st val's day!!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 09/02/2011 20:03  

Thank you lovely lady. I am sure that it will be a birthday to remember. xx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/02/2011 20:10  

It surely will, even if I have had the week from hell and now have a rotten cold!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2011 20:24  

happy birthday for the 14th trish, have a great time !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2011 22:24  

If you are hankering after someone on the site, now is the time to send your annomymous Valentines message. Contact either Boody, kazninja or kaycat and they will copy and paste your message into this thread. Don't forget to say who the message is for and whether you want your name to be given or not.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 10/02/2011 18:29  

To - Kay

" If you would be my pillion they I would be in bikers paradise - Please say yes !"

From - Martin

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/02/2011 08:17  

My valentine message is to my Bruin aka Bryan : I saw this and thought of you : When I first saw you, you took my breath away.When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.When you asked me out, I didn't need to hesitate.When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams. you already know how much you rock my world, and how my life is so much better with you in it, love you always and forever, my hairy biker hunk

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 12:23  

For my lovely Ethel from her Bruin A new and exciting emotion, with feelings i have never known. You've changed my life completely, now i belong to you alone. With your warm smile, and the love in your eyes. My heart is sent soaring, to the endless skies. Our journey together has only begun. Life,love,loyalty and plenty of fun. Our ship has set sail, its course straight and true. And i'l be there beside you, for i love only you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 13:04  

sigh just lovely both of you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 13:06  

I'm all filling up now , ty darling xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 13:08  

FOR FLETCH33,
HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 11/02/2011 13:48  

i'm filling up now i've just cracked open the bottle of jack daniels mmm. Got your crate of dog bite lover getting it chilled for tommorra xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 14:32  

boody is wondering if Bruin has a brother!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 11/02/2011 15:44  

or two

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 15:46  

- How to IMPRESS a WOMAN -
Compliment her, respect her, honour her, cuddle her, kiss her, caress her, love her, stroke her, tease her, comfort her, protect her, hug her, hold her, spend money on her, wine and dine her, buy things for her, listen to her, care for her, stand by her, support her, hold her, go to the ends of the Earth for her.

- How to IMPRESS a MAN -
Show up naked. Bring food.

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 11/02/2011 16:20  

You forgot beer Dyna

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 11/02/2011 16:26  

about right!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 11/02/2011 16:27  

Sorry Boody i'm the black sheep of the family i do have 3 blonde younger sisters

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2011 17:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email