MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Who's your best Biker Mate?

Who's your best Biker Mate? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Who's your best Biker Mate? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Who's your best Biker Mate?

Angel Rock - shes wicked, shes so funny, she never fails to make laugh, newer friends Vi and Star - they are really down to earth cool girls and id love to go out on the lash with them one night..............heres to you girls xxx

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 17/02/2011 05:16  

My best biker buddies have got to be my three brothers....they have always been there for me.....helped if I needed a pilly.....kept me out of trouble by checking my bike was road worthy and shadowing me when riding after my CBT... big to them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 21:18  

My ex hubby I spose, he accepts me warts an all, and lets me be me!!. He tried to make me something else years ago and it didn't work, but now, bless him, he's learned his lesson. Ex's can be mates, and accept each other's failings!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 21:37  

Bless him !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2011 07:43  

Like most people,I have loads of aquaintances and quite a few mates but true friends I can count on one hand and of these,two who are real close.One a biker whom I've known since our first days at primary school and the other,not a biker,I've known since about 1988.Both of these blokes I would trust with my life. Then there is Kim,soon to be Mrs.Pondlife.She and I are pretty much on the same wavelength about most things and probably the best pilly you could wish for. About three years ago,when I was still single,things went a bit belly up for me and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to my dog.I didn't really realise what was happening to me and looking back on it,without him I would have gone completely round the bend and quite possibly not be here now

Update Reply
pondlife @ 21/02/2011 08:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email