MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] 1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

1st Person To Post Here Wins !!!!

I could do the Mod thing and change it so its me that posts first lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/02/2011 16:43  

Hooray a Mod joining in with the silly stuff :-) Well done B J.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 02/02/2011 19:00  

Ah, but keep an eye on 'er could be a spymod .. she may be lulling us into a false sense of security, then .. .. .. wham no thread, .. gone like a goney thing from gones-ville

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 02/02/2011 19:57  

GT be careful or i will edit your post so it reads BJ is brill lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/02/2011 21:05  

Hah..But everyone will know you edited it Jackie.. And Tony of course I was reffering to couture...Off the shoulder red number-pink fluffy ears=BIG MISTAKE!!! However your spangly thong & Nuttys boots with the fluffy pinks, now there,s an outfit to die for...Though perhaps at some of the meets you probably would!

Update Reply
old red @ 02/02/2011 21:55  

Not if i delete my post they wont so there nah nah nah nah lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/02/2011 21:56  

"Here".......... there you go i posted it first..... so im afraid peeps and peepesses that i undoubtedly WINNNN wooooooooooooooop deeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 22:05  

@ Weirdo.
Ancient pharaoh Tutanweirdo ? hmmmmmmm....
I'm gonna have to consult my ancient Egyptian history books in my vast library, then convert it from Hieorglyphics to English before I can confirm your statement. Meanwhile I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt, and allow you continue IMO, futile chance of winning first prize in this outstanding, fair and un-bias competition. Henceforth you will need to post another 996 times to stand a chance of claiming the ultimate 2nd prize. Although at this point I may ask for a photocopy of your passport to confirmy your Egyptian nationality.

@ Suzi...
ahhh............. I see what your doing there. lol Trying to cash in on a technicality. Unfortunately, as I have appointed myself the inventor/official adjudicator and ultimately the 1st prize winner of this competition, I'm afraid this is not acceptable.

I've also decided all mods are ineligible to enter, due to possible cheating and irregularities !!

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 02/02/2011 22:44  

well that being the case ........ im bored now....... dont wanna play any more.......... hahahahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 22:46  

If your Egypitian your still in with a good shout for 2nd prize though ? Your only competition is Weirdo, and personaly I don't think he's an Egyptian kebab in his body. :-)

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 02/02/2011 22:51  

CONGRATULATIONS xSuzix....A WINNER...Tonights prize is....... Sorry hun drumroll aint working tonight... Da da da da da da dat da da........ A date at a rally of your choice with.....Our very own....GREASYTONY!! Yes xSuzyx you get to pick the venue..All expenses paid..Tony comes complete with ..err...well Tony does in fact come complete!! Ahh yes Tony does in fact come complete with his very own Haute Couture wardrobe...Consisting of Tonys own design off the shoulder little red number..Matching red sparkly thong!!..Glamorous thigh length boots with 6" stiletto heels..And to crown the outfit...My own design Fluffy Pink Rabbit Ears!!!! This is guaranteed to be a night you,ll never forget...No matter how hard you try!!! Again my heartfelt congratulations xSuzix And don,t try to deny it Tony!! Old Red has the pictures!!

Update Reply
old red @ 02/02/2011 22:56  

Drift i'm telling my mom so there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 09:22  

Jackie, why on earth would you feel the need to alter my post to mention that you are great ? Everbody on BM already knows that!! Yes ladies & gents .. .. thats called sucking up

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 03/02/2011 11:07  

GT you get a gold star ............. thats called favouritism lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 11:54  

"then .. .. ..

wham no thread, .. gone like a goney thing from gones-ville"

Lol! Oh, I'm so tempted ......

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/02/2011 12:12  

No its not thats A*** Licking

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/02/2011 12:12  

WB i save that soley for you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2011 13:32  

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/02/2011 14:51  

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 03/02/2011 16:50  

well old red i am of course highly tempted about this prize with Mr T my only concern is can he catch me when his 6 inch heels keep gettin stuck in't mud.......... pmsl ..... and will he show me up as ive only got a leopard sequin matchin set..... lmfao..... of course i wont be sharing me lippie with him either...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 21:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email