MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

any mechanics lurking??

any mechanics lurking?? - Forums [Biker Match] any mechanics lurking?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

any mechanics lurking??

need to get to my battery on a nija 250, and I know where it is butcant get riders seat off - no side panels under pilly to access and no abvious bolts that riders seat fixes to (unlike the honda cbr??) it has a pilly seat catch - does that have to come off first? In the process of taking the whole back fairing off - but that wont shift either -even with no bolts in !!! any ideas? been to Halfords and only got big bike manuals and none look like the 250. ta

Update Reply
kazninja @ 31/01/2011 12:29  

http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Removing_%26_installing_a_..._a_battery try this Kaz. GT

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 31/01/2011 12:32  

http://www.250r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=349

Hope this helps.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 31/01/2011 12:41  

Big hammer or tyre leaver lol

Update Reply
JP @ 31/01/2011 16:52  

hey - thanks guys - ninja lous, hubby rescued me in the end - take side fairing off??? how bloody complicated lol ?? well leds ala green colour now added to little ninja - boy can u seeme coming lol !!!! woop woop - looks like a fairground ride now .... but ...can see me coming so luuuurve it xxx thanks Doug ur a babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 31/01/2011 18:41  

cant believe you had to take the side panel off. When you take the pilly seat off is there not a ring pull type thing same as my 7r that releases the rider seat???

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 31/01/2011 18:55  

you little tinker kaz, you just told me you did it all on your own...lickle fibber !!!! well done though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/01/2011 18:58  

Kwak no - thats what I thought>??? I did Ian ! apart from verbal advice as to how to get to the battery lol.

Update Reply
kazninja @ 01/02/2011 08:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email