MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What do you do for a living - and can you help a BM member out ??

What do you do for a living  - and can you help a BM member out ?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What do you do for a living  - and can you help a BM member out ?? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What do you do for a living - and can you help a BM member out ??

No worries < thanks LC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:00  

I can advise on all things nonsense......and occasionally stuff that might be a crime. Am not an expert, but i can put people in the right direction on occasion

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/01/2011 22:04  

Another number cruncher! Services to the self-employed - small Ltd companies Bookkeeping VAT Payroll services Annual accounts Self-assessment

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 24/01/2011 22:10  

I will be the first to put a wanted ad on, anybody on here makes or sells syrups, hair pieces, wigs etc. Need one a small ginger one if poss.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:13  

Well i am a stay at home mum but having had 7 babies and a grandaughter on the way, i am very experienced with pregnancy and motherhood lol so i can offer advise there if any is needed lol Hubby is a landscape gardener/builder/driveway (concrete printed) and can offer advise in those departments

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 24/01/2011 22:20  

AD ya bugger....keep it on track....doh !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:20  

I can sort you out with a ginger pussy AD. He's only young, but you can have him gratis...............little t**t

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/01/2011 22:21  

Seems no matter how serious or helpful a topic has the potential to be, there are those that cant resist stuffing it up for others

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:23  

Im being serious m8 need a wig so someone has to know someone who has a box full of old wigs they don't want. Honestly i am in need of an hair piece. not comedy ones propper ones.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:27  

Day job pretty boring............... so took myself off to college - am now 'certified' in aromatherapy swedish body massage. So ladies, if you fancy a relaxing pamper, I can help.

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 24/01/2011 22:27  

do you just work on ladies daftun, genuine question, just so folk know

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:28  

I work on both male and female . . . . but male are only those that I personally know.
So for the time being, yes, Ladies only.

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 24/01/2011 22:33  

thanks daftun, i am sure you will get lots of requests from the ladies on her

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 22:36  

I'd love a relaxing pamper Daftun!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/01/2011 22:38  

hi im a swiming teacher and i have 27 years experions (but i cant spell)
i teach kids adultes mums tobe and oaps to in all classes from beginer to top swimmer

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/01/2011 22:43  

I look after my sisters twin boys who are 2 during week and Sunday I drive trucks when necessary!!!

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 24/01/2011 22:51  

Well, I started my working life as a rocket scientist and then somehow diverted into journalism, both writing and hands-on editorial production. Still don't really want to know what I'll do when I grow up
Thanks to other people's problems within the family I've also got more knowledge of mental health matters than is right and proper for someone not actually in the business

Update Reply
Wills @ 24/01/2011 23:31  

Unemployed but have various qualifications, some in IT/computers, the admin side not technical side.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/01/2011 00:51  

have had a few enquiries about teeth and treatments etc? please PM mei if you want more advice

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2011 01:07  

I might be opening myself up to a full inbox with the digital changeover hitting this region between april and September, but, I install TV aerials and satellite dishes for freeview and freesat. Its hard to give specific regional advice without knowing the area, but any general advice needed, give me a try.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2011 08:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email