MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

meeting places around

meeting places around - Forums [Biker Match] meeting places around - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

meeting places around

Does anyone know of good biker meeting places near Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough, Newark I know biker meet at Hunstanton I like Squires cafe but thats a over 2 hours for me and my friend only just getting into riding. looking for somewhere abit nearer .

Update Reply
suzukihen @ 24/01/2011 07:07  

Just a thought, if you know any biker pubs near you, you could approach the landlord and ask if you can arrange a weekly meet, i am sure he /she wont object, if you dont know any, i can find out who is in the events team for your area, or i will look into it myself, there are usually alot listed for each area in the MCN, if you pm me and let me know what you wanna do i will help all i can , and i am sure my fellow staff members on the events team will do the same, we will get you sorted !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2011 07:39  

Ok I have a venue in mind it would need an expression of interest but it would be ideal for location parking and facilities I just need to know what the majority want .. Saturday or Sunday or one evening in the week I have in mind a hotel just off the A1 near Grantham I will speak to the MD who is a biker Twin

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 25/01/2011 20:15  

I've pm'd Big Twin in Newark, as there used to be a bike meets there on weekends in my younger days, but not sure if that's still the case. I know of a biker pub just north of Boston that does gigs on a weekly basis for a night out, they open lunches too, here's their website http://www.anchorfriskney.co.uk/ Yamahama organised a rideout there last summer and I'd be up for it if we have another. The BMF show is in Peterborough, 14/15th May, and as a new biker it's a good show if you need any tackle. Also, have a look on http://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/bikemeets.html for anything near you. You could organise a BM meet over your way, I'm sure you'll get takers! Good luck!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 25/01/2011 20:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email