MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Weekly Bike Meets

Weekly Bike Meets - Forums [Biker Match] Weekly Bike Meets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Weekly Bike Meets

may be a good Idea to have a weekly bike meet board,so put your favourate meets up on a daily basis,I'll start with Sundays,

Horseshoe pass Wales

Sams Cafe Unit 1c spencer trading estate Denbigh Wales LL16 5TQ

southport front near the carousel.

Knott End Cafe 3 Ramsey court Knott End on sealancashire B5270

B/B

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 17/01/2011 13:43  

THE VICTORIA BIKERS PUB - COALVILLE - LEICESTERSHIRE - ENGLAND - LE67 3FA ......... Thursday Evenings

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/01/2011 14:12  

thats where i will be !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2011 15:14  

Wedneday nights
The SwancoteMain St 'Worfield'Off the A454 [Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth Road]BridgnorthShropshireWV15 5HA

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 17/01/2011 15:37  

Think this thread was on last year and got dropped as it was not used as it would be a nightmare trying to drag though pages of venues to find one

Update Reply
JP @ 17/01/2011 17:40  

will have to think of a better format

Update Reply
yamahama @ 17/01/2011 19:33  

With JP, nice idea, but needs to have the OP regularly updated, possibly??

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/01/2011 19:41  

I have had a web site passed on to me from a member tatoodbyburd have forward this to a mod for possable link on the site

Update Reply
JP @ 17/01/2011 19:53  

Good idea, what about a table with a call for each day? Then we can copy and paste like we do with the attendance lists. We could do the same with the events suggestions, but with those split by activity type. Ooh I'm on a roll...

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 17/01/2011 23:04  

I belive this is a web link that is already set up I dont know the layout as I have not looked at it yet

Update Reply
JP @ 18/01/2011 04:04  

think it a good idear

Update Reply
kaycat @ 18/01/2011 08:41  

There's easier ways to get information than havin to trawl thru a thread to find it. Check out all the links on the home page. You all managed to find this site so i'm sure you know how google works.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 18/01/2011 08:59  

Anyone is welcome to submit an event into the calendar. Then once approved by Kwak you can contact me directly and I'll will copy it to the next weeks (send me a link to the original please)

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/01/2011 17:37  

Here's a good link for biker events, I'll also pm it to Matt to see if it can go in the 'links' area. http://www.cernunnos-mcc.org/whatson.php We may all be able to use google, but not sure searching 'where do folks hang out tonight' would get you very far, so now we can just look on here. Here's the table, it's not the tidiest of things, but pasting from word isn't my forte apparently. Perhaps when it get's to the stage that no one has any more to add we could have the info as a rigid post somewhere on the site (a prettier version) SUNDAY Horseshoe Pass,Wales Sams Cafe, Unit 1 Spencer Trading Estate, Denbigh, Wales, LL16 5TQ Southport Front, near the Carousel Knott End Cafe, 3 Ramsay Court, Knott End on Sea, FY6 0AB (B5270) MONDAY <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> TUESDAY <o:p> </o:p> WEDNESDAY The Swancote, Main St, Worfield, WV15 5HA, off the A454 Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth Road<o:p></o:p> Matlock Bath, Mid Derbyshire, DE4 3NR<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> THURSDAY The Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3FA<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> FRIDAY <o:p> </o:p> SATURDAY <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 18/01/2011 21:58  

Perhaps a map with stick pins? Just add the pin to the area where the venue is, and click on it to open up to a web page? Shall I get me coat? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2011 10:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email