MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

i want a bike

i want a bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match] i want a bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

i want a bike

Goof one Lcot. Mine would be a custom made chopper from Orange County Choppers - if only so I could watch them build it and yell at each other all the time. (ref: Discovery Channel at silly o'clock in the morning)

Update Reply
dazpants @ 11/05/2007 09:05  

my choice would be an old kawasaki H1 500cc or H2 750cc triple they don't sound like that any more. i just love the old jap bikes.

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 11/05/2007 10:44  

I would keep my sprint and buy a new tiger and an old GS 1200 BMW and trailie bike so I had one for every mood/day of the week and a big old sit back and look at the stars harley or som such I would have new brand new outfit (bike and side car) not clothes and it would be fantastic

Update Reply
earthwind @ 11/05/2007 22:21  

I was looking through the reat of the replies and my cozin had a 600 bandit as her first bike and it was great for her a small fairing so not too much bufferin from the wind and she and i went all round the highlands of scotland me on a bonnie and her on the bandit both with pilions lol someone said it's a lot of bike for little money and i would say its good size. If u could do yer direct access before the test changes that would be great and you dont have to de tune it then and you are, as they say... ready to rock and roll lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 11/05/2007 22:30  

Some thoughts when I did my CBT and Direct access over a year ago. I thought the 125's I had on test were rubbish (Think it was a CG125 or something) and nearly lost it a few times on the skinny tyres. When they handed me the Honda CB500 I immediately felt a lot more confident and rode smoother than on the smaller bike. Could I suggest you steer clear of little bikes and get a big smooth bike instead. That's my two pence worth, do I get a prize?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2007 06:24  

All I would do is get another V Star classic exactly the same as mine and have a side car fitted to it so i could take my 2 staffs out with me, i would spend money on buying a bigger lock up to keep them in instead of having to pay silly rent to the council for one which i have a 10min walk to. Not boasting, just think of myself as really lucky i already have the bike of my dreams

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 12/05/2007 07:33  

just get one with 2 pedals lot less confusing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 12/05/2007 14:46  

storm................................

Update Reply
Di @ 12/05/2007 14:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email