MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hi folks forum virgin here

hi folks forum virgin here - Forums [Biker Match] hi folks forum virgin here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hi folks forum virgin here

hi Well to tell ya the truth i joined the site to try and find a partner. Sick to death of either being alone or finding partners that don't do bikes. Hell I'm a motorcycle instructor, what the hell do they expect lmao!!! Also wanna find some riding buddies, all my mates keep saying their gonna get bikes again, but after a year i'm still waiting! Reet i've only got a battered old cb500 at the mo, saving up for a sv1000, but god knows how long thats gonna take. But i have to say the cb impresses me everytime we go out to play together, and its also great for the job lol i work outta congleton and live in macclesfield, so anybody around that area please get intouch for ride outs or anything else ;p well cheers for listening to me ramble on, hope to hear from people soon :) Rattz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 02:12  

Hey ... welcome to the madness of BM

Get your butt out there and meet some of us ... most of us wont bite ... unless your lucky

We have ride outs and meet ups all the time ... so keep an eye out for them

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 09/01/2011 04:42  

Welcome Rattz Keep an eye on the event's page few things on now but will fill up for meets etc

Update Reply
JP @ 09/01/2011 10:08  

Usually a few meets over Matlock through the year Rattz..But get yourself out and about to a few off of the Events page

Update Reply
old red @ 09/01/2011 10:15  

hi folks!!! :D thanks so much for the welcome, already stating to feel at home!!! God its good to finally be around like minded people, everyone i know loves bikes, but they dont live them like i do. so at times its difficult, maybe i should relax a bit but it in my blood, this is who and what i am, i live therefore i ride!!! hehehehe. cant wait to come on some of the events, this is my year for sorting that side of my ife out, too much work has made timmy a boring git lol. Hopefully i can become an active member of the site, only time will tell. god i do ramble on don't i lmao @ me :) tim

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 10:59  

Hi there Rattz good to see you on here

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 14:06  

Hi Tim and welcome I have not been on here too long but I've already met some great folks so Bon Chance as they say Regards Twin

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 09/01/2011 16:27  

hi welcome enjoy and have funn

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/01/2011 21:08  

thank you all for the welcome :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 21:23  

Hi Rattz, i can be found out and about your way on occasion as my dad lives nr you. We may meet sometime! Welcome btw

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/01/2011 21:42  

Hi, welcome to BM Rattz, dive straight in and enjoy

Update Reply
willi.p @ 09/01/2011 22:07  

Yo Rattz, welcome to the site mate. Enjoy.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 09/01/2011 22:10  

Hi and welcome to the club Rattz / Tim Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/01/2011 09:28  

Hi Rattz (Tim) Hope to meet up with you some time. Welcome and join in the fun !!!! [plenty of events.... too many ...bet you can't do them all this year :-) ]

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 11/01/2011 00:02  

Hiya Rattz Welcome and enjoy BM see ya laters

Update Reply
kooky @ 11/01/2011 01:03  

Hi and welcome, lovely peeps, lovely site u will enjoy :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 11/01/2011 09:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email