MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi I m here and new to this

Hi I m here and new to this - Forums [Biker Match] Hi I m here and new to this - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi I m here and new to this

I m a new member to this and wanted to say Hi!!

Update Reply
Rock Bike @ 26/12/2010 19:24  

Welcome Rock Bike. Make yourself at home, we don't bite, unless you try to pinch the bubble wrap.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/12/2010 19:43  

welcome and enjoy mate

PIPZ

Update Reply
Pippinz @ 26/12/2010 20:22  

welcome to the site Rock

Update Reply
willi.p @ 26/12/2010 22:04  

Thanks guys cant wait till the snow and ice goes so missing my bike at the mo. Ohh I love bubble wrap lol and I do bite only when there is a full moon!!

Update Reply
Rock Bike @ 28/12/2010 09:50  

Hi and welcome to the club Rock Bike Snow and ice gone here, for now.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/12/2010 11:03  

hi welcome and enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 28/12/2010 13:21  

Hi Rock Bike welcome to BM ....Check out the Events page for up coming meets etc.

Enjoy and don't nick all the crayons

Update Reply
jabecs @ 28/12/2010 13:24  

Welcome buddy and enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2010 13:37  

Hi RB
Welcome to the site, enjoy and I hope you get out of it what you are looking for and prepared to join and get involved with! For some it's simply biking and meeting new like-minded friends for fun and company, for others, it's seeing new places, doing more things and getting out there more. For others they may be lucky enough to find partners as I have, whether looking for them or not - as in life, you tend to get out of BM what you put in to it, it's a great site!

For all the ladies out there new to the site and relying on pillions only I would urge you to be a little more adventurous if you like bikes and men who ride 'em to try riding one for yourselves! If I, at the wrong side of 40 something and a petite 5ft3in, having never ridden a bike before managed to do it then anyone can lol!! It's an awesome way to experience freedom and independence whilst meeting some great new people who are all part of the biking fraternity plus you see so much more than you can in a car. The bikes of today are just awesome too and I wished I done it years ago, I've never looked back! Hope to meet even more of you in 2011, welcome, tc and ride safe all xx
Sandy

Update Reply
babyharley @ 28/12/2010 14:47  

Welcome RB Enjoy Everyone is real friendly x

Update Reply
kooky @ 28/12/2010 15:06  

Yes i second that very friendly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2010 17:49  

Welcome RB the company is good and freindly

Update Reply
Gsxskye @ 28/12/2010 18:53