MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

2004 Suzuki Bandit 600S For Sale.

2004 Suzuki Bandit 600S For Sale. - Forums [Biker Match] 2004 Suzuki Bandit 600S For Sale. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

2004 Suzuki Bandit 600S For Sale.

My bought from new 04 Bandit 600S which has 6k miles on the clock in Black. All standard apart from tank protector. I had a heart attack in October of 2008 and the bike has been stood in dry storage since that date. Fired it up today with no problems. Needs an oil change and filter obviously as it has been stood for so long. All documents, data tagged, all keys, handbooks, original bill of sale to myself. Used this as a toy really thats why it hasn't many miles on the clock. Reason for sale is I am again unemployed and have bills mounting up, car needs sorting, race bike needs a new ignition module, rent needs to be paid. So first offer is to you guys. The bike is is in fantastic condition apart from left hand handlebar end cap which is slightly grazed, slight grazing to left hand engine cover and fairing, so small but must mention thiese as I do not want to mislead anyone, at first glance they are not noticable at all, its only when you look close. This occurred when a friend of mine let it drop off the side stand onto gravelly surface (the prize prat). Obviously the bike is not MOT'd (will fly through as nothing wrong) and sorned. Its currently stored just outside Ipswich and can be seen by appointment. There are some pics of it on my profile page and I will upload some I took today of it as well to that page. Prices seem to vary on these bikes but to cut a long story short I would accept £2000ono, but don't make any silly offers as I will tell you to take a running jump. Thanks and Merry Xmas

Update Reply
DG99 @ 22/12/2010 15:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email