MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just done a search....

Just done a search.... (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Just done a search.... (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just done a search....

mmmmmmmm lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/12/2010 18:12  

Nope you still cant do it as good as me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2010 18:38  

lol u no it lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/12/2010 22:05  

not long till the 50 here, do i need to apply somewhere to become old? i had thought it was a state of mind not compulsary. how do we learn to fasten the zimmer frame to the bike after we get on? i`d not realised what i was doing when i was born in 61, but in my defense i was very young at the time. (o no, do i need to get leathers altered to acomodate a colostomy bag?)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 28/12/2010 14:33  

Try the south west, plenty happening & good people down here .... I've found that searches on this site, are always fruitless :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2010 14:40  

Try living up north dc, theres very few up here in my age range!!(and im moving further north!!) And the ones that are on, dont have pics!!!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 28/12/2010 21:47  

dont let age get in the way you as old as you want

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 28/12/2010 21:59  

hey darkcarnival, im no good to you im 57 and 400 miles away , there used to be a great bike scene down your way, I have been to loads o clubs in lancashire and yorkshire, rocknights, biker pubs, rallies, has that changed?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2010 17:33  

Hiya bru....there is a fair bit going on round here but nowt in the winter, none that i know of anyway. I shall hopefully be out and about a bit more next year, so i'll report back then P.s....just to cheer you up, my dad is 60 next month, and he's pretty cool

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 30/12/2010 19:55  

Oi! I am only down the road you muppet. No great hardship to pop over for a coffee. you got a spare bit of floor can bring a sleeping bag and crash on the floor if you want a night out.

Update Reply
Phil @ 31/12/2010 11:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email