MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

phone lost

phone lost - Forums [Biker Match] phone lost - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

phone lost

I lost my phone and it has been a pain lost all the numbers and no....didn't have it backed up on computer, I should have but you know ...it'll never happen to me sketch...I've never lost a phone before in my life... Anyway any of you guys out there who i had numbers for and want to to giv me a shout with it again feel free to giv me a text# Cheers John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2010 15:42  

First stupid question: Do you know the number of your phone? Second stupid question: Did ya ring it? I hope you get it back. Useless tip 1: If you get it back, or get a new one, add an alternative phone number to your phonebook so the finder has a number to call you on to return your phone. (Useless if finder is a thief) Useless tip 2: Have a little note book and add each phone number as you add it to your phone. (Useless if ya lose the book as well)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/12/2010 15:51  

What num' should they text John?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 15/12/2010 16:15  

I think John meant for them to give him their phone number, not text number. # = number

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/12/2010 16:19  

john madhat lost her phone at the crimbo do in brum have a good look around she found her's in a bush

Update Reply
JP @ 15/12/2010 16:27  

I know Kwak.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 15/12/2010 16:27  

I know you know Wonders what madhat was doing in a bush lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/12/2010 16:37  

In a bush erm say no more

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2010 16:57  

Just to clarify, it was in her bush lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2010 17:15  

who found what in their bush, was it whilst pruning?

Update Reply
julie j @ 15/12/2010 17:18  

Thats what you call it now eh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2010 18:14  

lol....poor Madhat, she will never live this one down Johnny, you have never had my number, so I sharn't be sending it ok

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 15/12/2010 18:17  

Sent John lol .....you aint gonna live this one down either

Update Reply
jabecs @ 15/12/2010 18:49  

Sent John ... Lmao nope I agree with Janet on this it has lots of mileage in it ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/12/2010 19:18  

Ok so the advice was great
1, so some little street urchin in Cape town finds a £350 phone. I am sure he is going to call me and say hello bru I have for phone.

2, If your phone foes missing in a place like Cape town the first call you make is to put a block on it as within minutes it will be calling a very high costing number that charges a lot of Rand a minute......

3. It's insured, so no problem.

4. I only backed up my numbers about a year ago so most of the new ones are gone, hence why if you have my number you can text me say hi it's so and so I will save number sorted if you haven't got it, either we haven't exchanged numbers, haven't met yet or not had a need to exchange them yet.....

I dunno you think I was born yesterday, oh just incase I checked any place with hair. Madhat can you check the bush please just incase you find my phone as well pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2010 02:34  

JTB if its there its lost forever mate lol

runs away to hide

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/12/2010 16:33  

Pmsl it will be found by some explorer eventually lol

Also runs away and hides shhhhh lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2010 16:52  

Shame about your phone but congrats on passing your course - fantastic Katie xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/12/2010 18:14  

JTB mind get a job guarding Rossi then look th eother way when i jump on him lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/12/2010 10:07  

If your phone is GPS enabled, there are any number of companies that can recover it for you, but if its been stolen and the thief taken out the sim and powered it down this will not work.
But your service provider CAN track the IMEA number and tell you its location.....

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/12/2010 14:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email