MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

rallies

rallies (2) - Forums [Biker Match] rallies (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

rallies

Can do without the rain. It takes to bloody long cleaning the shiny bits :(.

Update Reply
rattler @ 14/05/2007 20:20  

ahhh no problems as that with the sprint but the bonne was a different matter. although when i clean the sprint i clean everything lol. But custom bikes take a lot more looking after. Is it drive shaft though because that is one thing I am thinking it would be nice to have

Update Reply
earthwind @ 14/05/2007 20:34  

Yeah it's shaft drive, nice and smooth. I just wish my little lad was a bit older, as he could earn his pocket money cleaning my bike.

Update Reply
rattler @ 15/05/2007 19:30  

mine are all old enough they just dont wanna do it lol not even fr money (its a lost cause) maybe i should take em on the bak more often and then they would show a little more interest lol. lookslike there is gonna be rain by 2 oclock tomorrow afternoon lol. I amy stay home and watch csi or knit some socks

Update Reply
earthwind @ 15/05/2007 20:09  

I will have a pair of maroon ones please to match my bike earthwind socks that is, I myself have never been to see the piper and keep saying that one day i will go think i will give it a miss if its rain yet again instead i have two alternatives We have a local get to gether on a wednesday ,thats sheffieldbikers.co.uk and the other not much farther away is squires cafe. When the weather decides to change again i hope that i may see you out and about take care,ride safe.......xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/05/2007 03:16  

Bloody rain. I'm buying a pair of flippers instead of a new pair of boots

Update Reply
rattler @ 16/05/2007 17:49  

Update Reply
RC @ 16/05/2007 19:19  

ear a swimming costume under yer leathers and it wont matter lol mind you i didnt go out tonight with the rain and all lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/05/2007 19:21  

Well its friday morning and got my bike a day early yesterday instead of today now wondering if to do the bmf rally on sunday for the day Then i think its a lot of cash if the weathers poor ( you normally need wellies ) and earthwind didnt knit me them waterproof socks so i think it will have to be somewhere not as far for a ride out. better keep quiet the suns out here at the moment and we have beautifull blue skies so.......sh, sh, sh

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 18/05/2007 04:58  

woohoo out n about again gs500 way to go hun

Update Reply
RC @ 18/05/2007 07:10  

Yess RC out and about ok I am taking a group up to squires tomorrow who hasant been before and it will give my bike the once over before going any long distances I wonderd if any of you had been to The Gathering dont know much else only its a rally on 1st to 3rd june and its in the scarborough area. It is ten pound all in for the weekend or eight pre booked. If anyone has info please post i would realy like to do this one................. Thanks graham

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 18/05/2007 20:27  

wish i could go mate but im totally skint :-(

Update Reply
RC @ 18/05/2007 20:29  

sorry aout the socks, but im working on it... not heard about the gathering at all glad to hear you have got a bike back on the road... ride safe

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/05/2007 20:33  

go to the farmyard party, or the storming the castle,two top partys

Update Reply
marsey @ 19/05/2007 22:07  

dont forget the rock n blues thats a good one to go to!

Update Reply
RC @ 20/05/2007 06:24  

Graham did ya mean this one? 'Tribal Gathering' Rock & Blues Fest Fri 8th June - Sun 10th 2007 Burton Pidsea Memorial Hall Black Lane Burton Pidsea HULL East Yorkshire Free Camping £5 For more details contact Joy phone: 07786 915 122 email: joy@tribalgathering.org.uk website: http://www.tribalgathering.org.uk

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2007 10:35  

or this one? The Snooty Fox, Scarborough Rd (A64) East Heslerton YO17 8EN North Yorkshire Music by top rally band - Men In Frocks & The Small Town Crooks + support. Trophies, raffle & Rideout Campsite with real loos' & showers Kids & cars welcome No colours, fires or dogs. Tickets: Motorcycle-Junction.co.uk members: £8 pre-book. £10 on the gate None members: £10 pre-book. £12 on the gate Cars £5 Kids FREE Cheques payable to Motorcycle Junction 157 Welham Rd Norton-upon-Derwent Malton YO17 9DU

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2007 10:40  

Poop! I missed the title lol that one is 'The Gathering'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2007 10:42  

oh give me a shake! FFS! It's on from Friday 1st - Sun 3rd June 2007

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2007 10:45  

lol are u ok kwak?

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/05/2007 15:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email