MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What would you like to happen this Christmas?

What would you like to happen this Christmas? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What would you like to happen this Christmas? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What would you like to happen this Christmas?

Kay ... you would be more than welcome to spend christmas openning pressies and eating turkey at mine :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 01/12/2010 20:05  

Foe people to put petty issues to rest, realise people are different & get on with things ...

Also for kids to learn to clean up ... empty the washing machine, stop drinking the last of the milk, ....

I guess I just want too much LOL

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/12/2010 20:46  

just to get drunk without getting arrested.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2010 00:37  

After the grim prospect of being Home Alone for Xmas BM has worked her magic and I shall be spending Christmas with a certain young lady, from this site !!!! So santa's already been for me .

Update Reply
Fitchy @ 05/12/2010 17:22  

I am hoping for a quiet shift, would be nice to be picked up on back of a bike when its finished to go home and have a cosy night in but it aint gonna happen so ill settle for a safe journey home and few glasses of Jack :)

Update Reply
v1973m @ 05/12/2010 17:46  

My son is coming down for Christmas, first time I've woke up on a Christmas morning with any of my kids for 13 years.

So going to have to go to the shops to buy something other than my normal few days at a time for one person.

Daughter is coming down a few days later (weather permitting).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/12/2010 18:07  

Be round the daughter's xmas morn to watch the granddaughter opening her pressies. In the afternoon taking my mum round to my brother's for dinner. His wife is a superb cook Only downside is I cannot have a drink until I get back. Will maybe try to get my bro to pick me up but either way one of us won't be able to have much alcohol until the evening. Oh almost forgot, doing revision for exams on the 18th and 20th of Jan

Update Reply
Rattay @ 05/12/2010 18:23  

I'm working most of it other then Christmas day, which will be spent on my own.. weather permitting I'll be going for a very long walk

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/12/2010 20:56  

I'll be working all of it.....which is just the way i like it. Out of the way lol. Bah Humbug!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/12/2010 21:13  

ditto!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 06/12/2010 00:52  

Will be my first Xmas with no man in my life - but i will be cooking for my 3 grown up kids who will return for the day and will have the dog and four cats for company - will have some time off from work and my uni studies - gotta roof over my head - coal for the fire - and will have a fair few glasses of wine lol so i really can't complain!!!! and i love my kids sooooooooooooo much xxxx

Update Reply
kooky @ 06/12/2010 01:12  

Got my Crimbo early - HD Road King - excited

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 07/12/2010 23:44  

thanx for the offer alex. now spending xmas with a special man in my life. x

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 08/12/2010 10:25  

lol ... even I couldnt beat that offer Kay ;) Have a good un xx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/12/2010 21:37  

Going up to my mums xmas eve .....then dinner at my sons with my gorgeous grandaughter.

Meeting up with my daughter during festivities.

And with any luck not get stuck on road between here and there

MERRY CHRIMBO TO ALL XXXXX

Update Reply
jabecs @ 21/12/2010 22:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email