MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What would you like to happen this Christmas?

What would you like to happen this Christmas? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What would you like to happen this Christmas? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What would you like to happen this Christmas?

Well my 2 oldest are home on leave ( RAF) and i am in work 12 hour days not the best but i know there safe which is is the best gift i could get cheers for your coments paj, and all the very best to all

Update Reply
mr t @ 27/11/2010 23:41  

Summer to come back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2010 23:54  

liking Paj's comment, be great to get them all home for Christmas...

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/11/2010 01:23  

Will be nursing a xmas eve hangover and waiting for the kids to come over for teatime!

Update Reply
YID @ 28/11/2010 02:24  

I'd just like the roads to be clear enough to get over to the Lakes otherwise...no Christmas dinner for me.

Update Reply
Suzi5551 @ 28/11/2010 10:38  

I'd like it to move back to 25 Dec instead of starting after halloween.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 28/11/2010 10:44  

Same here Suzanne. Just hope that the weather doesn't scupper plans.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 28/11/2010 10:44  

Good luck BL. Fingers crossed for all of us.

Update Reply
Suzi5551 @ 28/11/2010 10:45  

glad so see you ladies are starting to look on the bright side of life just had inviti to go to manchester so ride out up north is on the books

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2010 11:50  

A peaceful day, with lots of lovely surprises and no cross words - never going to happen in my house. I can pretty much predict what the kids will buy me! Discovering Yam has a soft side is a bonus though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2010 13:25  

RC yam is doing lunch for us all a kinda BM meals on wheels service - you best get your oder in early

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 28/11/2010 14:17  

Have a day off for the first time in 8 years, and this year it's happening. So it looks like I will be eating well and falling asleep in fornt of the log fire, wakeing up and wondering where the day has gone.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2010 14:30  

Actually got crimbo off this year My sister is cooking dinner and it doesn't matter what the weather is doing as i only have to walk across the road wish i could see the grandkids though but they're too far away still there's always next year ! Guess we should all be counting our blessings and my thoughts will be for all those serving overseas and hoping they will be safe

Update Reply
honda baby @ 28/11/2010 17:36  

Il be going to my mums on xmas day for lunch and tea then home for xmas day night with the cat

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2010 17:46  

Peace on earth Oh... and loads of beer

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 28/11/2010 17:53  

well im usually happy not to be involved with a Christmas Day i love Christmas Eve and getting everything sorted for the kids.

I have been known to go running with my friend on Christmas Day
but

very happily im going to have great company this year who is going to help me have on of the best Christmas ever yipeeeee!!!! i cant wait..

Ladies there are some nice men out there :-)
and on here so dont give up hope just yet..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2010 11:31  

Well, I cant wait for christmas :)
Family, friends and someone special ... xmas dinner and a couple of wicked nights out with my pals ... What more could I want

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 30/11/2010 13:06  

I would just like my living room and bedroom finished to that I can actually move into my house for xmas.....
Xmas daywill be just me, the tv and some nice red wine...... bacon butties for breakie , curry for my tea.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2010 14:33  

hope everyone has a great christmas, for me it'll be just sitting in my cave. tried an orphan's christmas last year, so am looking forward to summer.

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 01/12/2010 10:15  

this years gonna be my first xmas on my own , going to be really weird not having anyone to open presents with xmas morning. all i want for xmas is for health and happiness to all my family and friends. xxx

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 01/12/2010 19:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email