MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Midland Superbikes auction

Midland Superbikes auction - Forums [Biker Match] Midland Superbikes auction - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Midland Superbikes auction

I am sure many of you will know but just incase..... Midlands Superbikes have gone bust and next week their stuff will all go to auction so probably come deals to be had! Bikes, Panniers, helmets, clothing, gloves - the lot! Online bidding too More to see here http://www.pdsgroupauctions.co.uk/index.asp

Update Reply
babebiker @ 26/11/2010 14:38  

Yes we have been looking but most of it will go to big dealers that will pay up to cost so dont leave much of any bargins to be had there. Big concern is bikes as a mate from a depot I use told me her mate had paid cash £9,000 for a bike the day before thay stoped trading, all paperwork gone bike now gone he has paperwork but just being stonewalled by recevers becuse thay have sold HIS bike to a dealer, now has to try and trace the sale himself and as he hadnt the insurance in place he has to foot the bill

Update Reply
JP @ 09/12/2010 14:09  

the problem with that JP is he hasnt a leg to stand on - he simply becomes another creditor of the company and by the time they finish winding it up he will be lucky to get half of what hes owed....and probably wont get the bike. the moral of this tale folks is...... if you want to pay cash for a bike from a dealer pay the money to your credit card and pay with the card - you are then protected from events like this! Unless you are a bank no business is too big to fail.

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 09/12/2010 14:20  

I have heard that the owner of this place is now being hunted for fraud, he apparently had bikes in for service from customers and flogged them. I'm pretty sure the police are not the only people who would like to catch him.
I do know of two lads who got Arai helmets in the auction for less than half new price.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 09/12/2010 14:34  

Just a shame he hadnt got the insurance in place then he could have had them sort it out, but think as you do lucky if he get's £4 grand back I do know if he get his hands on the owner of the shop the police will be needed to protect him

Update Reply
JP @ 09/12/2010 14:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email