MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

soundgraffixs

soundgraffixs - Forums [Biker Match] soundgraffixs - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

soundgraffixs

http://soundgraffixs.blogspot.com/ this is my bro in laws blog spot if any of you have time to take a peek and posts any comments about his art he would be very gratefull. he needs some feedback, good bad indifferent etc, just to let him know if its any good or not, and hes looking for outlets to approach for selling it either tee shirts, posters, transferes etc an if you could pass the http onto others for them to look at, that would be brill fank u (((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Update Reply
storm @ 27/04/2007 16:22  

See you've paid your money at last - you tight git

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2007 16:33  

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr was there any need for that????????????????? our storm not tight, she's on a budget just like me,its hard when ur a single mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 27/04/2007 16:35  

cool web site btw storm hun ur bro in law well clever congrats to him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 27/04/2007 16:37  

errrrrr ninja if i was you mate i would be worried, very worried !!!!! has no one told you the first signs of madness is talking to yaself ????? well the second signs are posting on forums about yaself, we dont rearly need to know about ya finances mate, but thank you for sharing that information with us

Update Reply
storm @ 27/04/2007 17:32  

ur the one who put tight git in there profile!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2007 17:35  

DIDNT MEAN IT IN A BAD WAY HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND U

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/04/2007 17:37  

its hard for us single dads too ya know...as soon as stuffs in the fridge its down his gob lol...but his a growing lad....best take lots of jaffa cakes with ya ninj ..........

Update Reply
millsy @ 27/04/2007 18:12  

NAH YOU DONT OFFEND ME NINJA I KNOW MEN CANT DO SARCASM AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN TOO RIGHT MILSEY LOADSA JAFFAS !!!!!!!! AN YEP ITS HARD NO MATTER WHO IS BRINGIN THE KIDS UP, MY KID CANT STOP EATIN AT THE MO HES GROWING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! ADMIRE YOU MATE FOR BRININ YA KID UP

Update Reply
storm @ 27/04/2007 18:38  

yeah its deffo not a easy job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 28/04/2007 04:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email