MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pay attention!!!

Pay attention!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Pay attention!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pay attention!!!

Subject: Med Students First-year students at Med School were receiving their first anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet. The professor began the lecture by telling them: "In medicine, it is necessary to possess two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body." To illustrate, he pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it, and stuck it in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it. When everyone finished, the professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation." "I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention."

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 09/11/2010 18:26  

That is grose .... whichever finger you used ...... I dont think thats what the donor had in mind when he/she left their body to science somehow.

Sorry but had to be said

Update Reply
jabecs @ 09/11/2010 19:10  

Aye but the students do pay attention now jabecs lol

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 09/11/2010 19:18  

just put me off my tea !!! yeeuuuk......but clever lol !!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 09/11/2010 19:33  

please don't copy/paste from Word/Websites/Emails etc unless you know what you're doing. That post had a load of Microsoft Word code in it which is bad for the site and can cause problems for some people. Best thing is to copy/paste into Notepad first to remove the formatting and then copy it into BM. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/11/2010 21:27  

McVities chocolate finger,anyone....?

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 09/11/2010 22:59  

Eeeeeew that's disgusting!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2010 23:03  

It could have been worse-someone could have asked if they "cadaver"nother go!!

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 09/11/2010 23:13  

PML @ Wraith's comment

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/11/2010 07:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email