MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

looking for information.

looking for information. - Forums [Biker Match] looking for information. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

looking for information.

Hi all, this is mainly based round the north western people. I have been looking at the work the blood bike riders are doing in the south. I have been trying to find a group that does it up here and i cant find anything. i am now thinking of getting in touch with freewheelers and approaching the nhs northwest to see if there would be much call for this service. Basically i know im new to this site but would there be any people in the north west who would be willing to give up one day in 14.. 7pm till 7 am to offer their services. I must point out that they would have no pay or fuel refunds. Thanks in advance gaz

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 02/11/2010 19:48  

are u allowed to speed ? if so im in

Update Reply
dunans @ 02/11/2010 19:49  

This has been discussed in another thread.... hope this link works!
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6513

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/11/2010 20:01  

Hi yeah ive read that post. There doesnt appear to be anything for the north west at the moment. Ive looked on the freewheelers site and they will support and give all information help and other experience to any group that forms and needs help. so.... I'm thinking of starting up a group in the northwest. This is very early doors at the moment im just putting the feelers out to see if i get any interest from people in the northwest. As far as im aware dunnas ya cant spead lol. You can fit blues and twos to yr bike and use them if its for an emergency run ie life saving blood but normal road speed conditions apply. i used to be a fireman and have done the e.f.a.d. course. You need blood runner notices on yr bike aswell. However i will be approaching the manchester police riders to enquire to discount training if i can get this idea off and running

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 02/11/2010 20:11  

<!--6e052d28b1806771e2d163a041d4a5d4-->Pan1100 I am not in the North West, but if I was I would be first in your queue If you take it on all the best to you and the volunteers that come forward.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/11/2010 00:24  

Well I'm not to far from there and do use those roads a fair bit. can't say i know of their works but you have my interest!

Update Reply
Wilson @ 03/11/2010 08:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email