MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Lock Gate Cafe near Beeston

Lock Gate Cafe near Beeston - Forums [Biker Match] Lock Gate Cafe near Beeston - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Lock Gate Cafe near Beeston

I dropped by this place on the A49 today and it's been renovated since my last visit and looks very smart. £3.80 for a small all-day brekkie and a fiver for the full works including drink.
As a biker meeting place it's not in the same league as the Ponderosa or the Raven, but still worth a visit of you're in the area. When I was there at lunchtime today there were three bikes including mine.
CW6 9NJ for those with sat nav or Google Maps. Just be very very careful when leaving as there's a blind bend on the right and there's been many a near-collision.

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/10/2010 19:55  

There's a boatyard very close to this lock and if you're lucky the amusing floorshow may be provided by novice narrow-boaters learning how to work their first lock after collecting a hire boat....I'm so relieved there weren't any bikers witnessing the shenanigans when me and my 3 daughters came through

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/10/2010 20:23  

I went there last year on a rideout with my dad and a friend....can recommend it...also concur with Wills about the exit though, be very very careful

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 08/10/2010 20:25  

known this place for years v good for meet ups. they do excellent dinners aswell!

Update Reply
yamahama @ 10/10/2010 21:34  

Not stopped off there, but it's only about 10 miles from mine going cross-country through narrow country roads. Might have to take a wee nosey when Spring decides to show up again

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 06/12/2010 18:07  

It's on Youtube though Minnie.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 06/12/2010 18:13  

(((((((((((LTGTR)))))))))))

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/12/2010 19:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email