MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

getting rid of biker fm toolbar

getting rid of biker fm toolbar - Forums [Biker Match] getting rid of biker fm toolbar - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

getting rid of biker fm toolbar

I clicked on the Biker FM link on BM and now I have an annoying toolbar and the google search box has Biker fm greyed out in it, when I do a search it seems to send me sites I would not normally get on a search, so maybe there is a bit of result manipulation going on.
The contact page on the BFM site is actually a posting on a page which is permanently closed.
Very dodgy.
Can anyone help get rid of this?

Update Reply
don41d @ 05/10/2010 12:35  

If you have the Biker FM tool bar there there should be an X on the left hand side of that tool bar click on the x and it will ask you if you want to remove it. Click yes or no job done

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 05/10/2010 13:46  

Contact the guys for advice and support...
http://homepage.bikermatch.co.uk/?totalbikerfm

Or via their own website, totalbikerfm.com

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/10/2010 14:59  

I have actually emailed you about this. If you have actually got the toolbar downloaded then you need to go to tools>add-ons on your internet page then select the toolbar and uninstall or disable.

As for the manipulation, that is definately not coming from us. We have had over 5,000 downloads of the toolbar and never had a single complaint in 12 months regarding problems.

The toolbar is a small revenue for our station (5p per toolbar install) but is hosted by a 3rd party company. I use it myself and I do keep an eye on it every day but I have forwarded your complaint to the toolbar company to see if their is any issues that have arisen.

I am sorry for your problems but we will try and help you to fix them asap.

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 05/10/2010 15:49  

Just download Winamp and play it through there. Thats what I do.

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 05/10/2010 17:02  

yea same here, winamp is what i use. Just open in winamp and save the playlist file to your desktop. Then double-click to open it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/10/2010 17:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email