MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Young love

Young love - Forums [Biker Match] Young love - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Young love

An elderly man was walking through the French countryside, admiring the beautiful spring day, when over a hedgerow hespotted a young couple making love in a field. Getting over hisinitial shock he said to himself, 'Ah, young love... ze springtime, ze air, ze flowers... C'est magnifique!' and continued towatch, remembering good times. Suddenly he drew in a gasp andsaid, 'Mais... Sacre bleu! Ze woman - she is dead!' and hehurried along as fast as he could to the town to tell Jean, thepolice chief.He came, out of breath, to the police station and shouted,'Jean... Jean zere is zis man, zis woman... naked in farmerGaston's field making love.' The police chief smiled and said;'Come, come, Henri you are not so old; remember ze young love,ze spring time, ze air, ze flowers? Ah, L'amour! Zis is ok.''Mais non! You do not understand; ze woman, she is dead!'Hearing this, Jean leapt up from his seat, rushed out of thestation, jumped on his bike, pedaled down to the field,confirmed Henri's story, and pedaled all the way back non-stopto call the doctor:'Pierre, Pierre, ... this is Jean, I was in Gaston's field; zereis a young couple naked 'aving sex 'To which Pierre replied, 'Jean, I am a man of science. You mustremember, it is spring, ze air, ze flowers, Ah, L'amour! Zis isvery natural.'Jean, still out of breath, grasped in reply, 'NON, you do notunderstand; ze woman, she is dead!'Hearing this, Pierre exclaimed, 'Mon dieu!' grabbed his blackmedicine bag; stuffed in his thermometer, stethoscope, and othertools; jumped in the car; and drove like a madman down toGaston's field.After carefully examining the participants he drove calmly backto Henri and Jean, who were waiting at the station. He gotthere, went inside, smiled patiently, and said, 'Ah, mes amis,do not worry. Ze woman, she is not dead; she is British.'

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 04/10/2010 19:54  

haha lmfao (wouldnt be so funny if the man was dead tho lol )

Update Reply
dunans @ 04/10/2010 20:16  

Waits for the inevitable back lash thats on its way

Update Reply
DG99 @ 04/10/2010 20:38  

Waits for the inevitable back lash thats on its way PML, yea, especially from WB's Mrs.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/10/2010 08:46  

Waits for the inevitable back lash thats on its way

PML, yea, especially from WB's Mrs.

No backlash from Mrs WB I didn't tell her this one, I value my life too much

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 05/10/2010 11:23  

Coward!!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/10/2010 11:30  

Nothing wrong with being a coward at the right times.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 05/10/2010 11:36  

Sacrebleu!!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 05/10/2010 19:21  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2010 19:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email