MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

is bm a dating site?

is bm a dating site? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] is bm a dating site? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

is bm a dating site?

I think its a way of meeting new friends with the same interests. :-) Bikers gotta stick together.

Update Reply
kazninja @ 03/10/2010 16:43  

awww tony.. it hasnt put me off going to rallies, you get dishonest attached people in all walks of life, def not just at rallies.. dont be put off retro.. get yourself along to rallies they are great fun... ive been going to them about 6yrs now... the majority of people are there to have a good laugh, there's an element of "not so nice folk everywhere".. i wouldnt be without my bm friends, they are very dear to me and im in touch with some of them day.. they are the salt of the earth... there have i reassured you retro lol rallies are awesome.... when you keep the right company!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 17:05  

I get the impression that BM is a social AND a dating site but not a hook up for sex site. However as with any online dating site it attracts an audience that is just purely looking for sex and that's not so appreciated by the members that are looking for fun or partners. I've not been here long enough to comment overall, this is just what I'm getting from this thread.

Tbh the prevalence of the dating aspect on initial impressions almost put me off joining. As a social site of like minded bikers that'll get me out there riding and make some good friends then I think it's a great place to be. The trouble was purely the initial impressions I got.

As for my pic being scary, when I get a good one from a meet I'll update it ;)

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 03/10/2010 17:49  

After reading and posting on the protecting members thread it seems BM is confused about what it is. Biker Match isn't confused, just some of its members. here is Matt's definition of what this site is here for Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers. All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers. You can see it for yourself at the bottom of the page.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/10/2010 20:05  

well sed Kwak x

Update Reply
kazninja @ 03/10/2010 20:28  

lol kwak............... what would we do without 'cut n paste' hun x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 20:33  

Be confused?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/10/2010 20:37  

haha.... absabladdylutely!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 20:43  

So that's all clarified then. Anyone wanna sh..... Pmsl only joking haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 20:59  

Anyone wanna sh..... Shush yourself! J/K

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/10/2010 21:05  

Pah, who reads footers, that's for search engines ;p

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 03/10/2010 21:14  

So that's all clarified then. Anyone wanna sh..... Pmsl only joking haha Sooooo very tempting!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 03/10/2010 21:21  

Pah, who reads footers, that's for search engines ;p No act-ew-ally it's for new members to read, before they post in the forums, as is the rule page, then there wouldn't be any confusion.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/10/2010 21:22  

i read johnnys post and thought how disgusting.. thought he was referring to bowel movements lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 21:33  

toilet humour

Update Reply
yamahama @ 03/10/2010 21:35  

sorry for lowering the tone master.... please forgive me lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 21:39  

Geordielass shame on you was told you were a lady

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 21:57  

lol ello clinton... a lady with a warped sense of humour hunny!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 21:58  

you can take the lass out of geordie but...............

Update Reply
yamahama @ 03/10/2010 21:59  

lol why.. thank you guys!!! good job im not easily offended huh!!! .....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2010 22:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email