MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

is bm a dating site?

is bm a dating site? (6) - Forums [Biker Match] is bm a dating site? (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

is bm a dating site?

Joined BM as i don't get out much due to work/money situation....i get to have a laugh in chat and have met some amazing people that are now true friends.....obviously there are good and not so good members(just like real life) and you can't expect to get on with everyone, but what a great way to spend those otherwise boring evenings when not out on the bike!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 19/10/2010 00:36  

oh yes it is.....ha ha

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 19/10/2010 17:07  

Oh no it's snot!!!!! ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2010 17:13  

Well, I've only been involved for a few weeks & been on only 1 rideout. Based on what was presumably a random selection of members from both sides of the border, I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to have fun and meet great people. Is it a dating site??
Who gives a shit, its fun and expands your horizons & puts you in touch wi a real bunch o characters who are worth the effort to get to know. I'm havin a blast and can't wait for the next meeting.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 19/10/2010 17:24  

LOL well said by the jock!!!!! Hand that man a pint!!!!

Or was it White coffee and neeeee sugar !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2010 17:56  

Ditto Jacko... I can't praise BM enough. As has no doubt already been said, the site is whatever you make of it, it has certainly enhanced my life and believe me when I say, having attended a few BM events, I know I'm guaranteed a great time, such a diverse bunch of people, extremely friendly and just great to be around.....

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/10/2010 18:04  

Fair comment Blackberry.. Bm is a well organised site.. Makes all the difference how a site like this is managed. There's good and bad in all walks of life and so far the good out weigh the bad... Very friendly folk and if people want friendship or relationship it's there for the taking. Great events page/information for those that don't want either of the above LOL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2010 18:14  

Och aye GL, I'll haud you to the pint if that's ok.

gees, 2 wimmin agreein wi me, thats a record (guiness that is)

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 19/10/2010 18:14  

LOL jacko ... We're leading you into a false sense of security!!! Haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2010 18:18  

Ah knows this, might look and act a dumbass but I have a reputation to live down to so watch out, I bite back gL

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 19/10/2010 18:24  

I will have been a member for three years. Had a few ride outs and met some lovely people. I also met my partner on here we had been seeing each other for 17 months then April i moved to Hemel Hempstead from Redditch and moved in with him. Things are pretty good now. I dont come on BM so often but we have both retained our individual membership because we each built up some real good friendships with other members.
We still join in events etc. and I feel part of the community I now use the site as a social site with people of like minds.
hope to meet more people soon xx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 19/10/2010 18:29  

Well thats a luvverly story Moonstone, and great to hear when lives work out. The fact that you and your partner are still involved is a huge testiment to the people involved in organising, running and supporting this site.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 19/10/2010 18:36  

Aww moonstone that sounds like the real thing.... Good luck to you both :-)

And jacko you really are a pussycat!!! ;o)
(be careful I nip LOL)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2010 20:09  

Meaoooow Gl at the moon.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 19/10/2010 20:39  

I use bm as a social site,even tho i met my current partner of 5years on a dating site.Only just joined but cant wait to get to some events.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 02/11/2010 19:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email