MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Girl, 17, Lands Job as a 'Board Rider'...

Girl, 17, Lands Job as a 'Board Rider'... - Forums [Biker Match] Girl, 17, Lands Job as a 'Board Rider'... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Girl, 17, Lands Job as a 'Board Rider'...

...otherwise known as the 'Wall of Death' A 17-year-old school-leaver is touring Europe with her first job: a 'Wall of Death' stunt rider.Jaimi Tyrell, who goes under the stage name of Jaimi Starr, has landed a dream job with the Ken Fox Troupe wall of death riding team.Jaimi, from Haverhill, Cambridgeshire, now rides her 200cc Honda around the vertical wall at speeds of around 45mph, wearing little in the way of protective gear."I had been thinking about going to college after doing my GCSEs but then I decided to join the Ken Fox Troupe instead. Ken used to take me on the handlebars on the Wall of Death when I was 11 and I loved it," said Jaimi."I only started riding last year and within a month I was on the wall myself. I just want to keep improving the tricks I can do."Despite her taxing new role, the teenager is fairly new to motorcycling; Jaimi has yet to pass her full motorcycle test. Another gutsy female, WTG lass. Ride safe. My (late) dad was a Board Rider in his youth <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/09/2010 09:43  

Will certainly add something out of the ordinairy to her C.V.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 20/09/2010 10:01  

Nice one ........................ something to break the ice lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/09/2010 10:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email