MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

pictures on events

pictures on events - Forums [Biker Match] pictures on events - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

pictures on events

can we please have the old way of viewing the pics back?? please.. it was much better when you could scroll through the whole album.. rather than as now.. having to open and close each pic.. or it just me that doesn't like the new format??

Update Reply
nawe @ 19/09/2010 19:58  

Nawe, there is a facility on the right hand side of the picture to select 'Next', then you can view them all.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 19/09/2010 19:59  

ah.... i see... got it now... bit of a computer dinosaur.. ta BL happy chappy again

Update Reply
nawe @ 19/09/2010 20:05  

Errrrr where on the right??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2010 20:55  

I'm not seeing it either. While it's not that difficult to select them one at a time having a "next" button would be really useful.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2010 20:59  

about 5cm down from top right of the piccie, few seconds delay on the first pic.... mind you doesnt always work for me either

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 19/09/2010 21:03  

open an events pic - click anywhere on the right half (of the open pic) for next pic and left half for previous pic
with internet explorer (firefox doesnt work)

Update Reply
dunans @ 19/09/2010 21:08  

im not likeing the new layout either, same with the browsing profiles, it was so much easier to just scroll down. i guess us oldies dont like change lol

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 19/09/2010 21:09  

Clicking anywhere on the pic just closes it for me, it doesn't open the next one. I tried 3 different browsers in case it was a browser issue, same behaviour in all of them.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2010 21:15  

If you hover your cursor over the right hand side of the pic..near the top ( on the edge ) then a 'Next' box appears Note: you need to have opened a photo first

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2010 21:22  

Ditto Gary ..............

Carey, nope it doesnt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2010 22:07  

awww Shadow..it does hun..honest..i checked and doubled checked Try again.. it should work... Unless Matt has done something that only lets it open in certain set-ups

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/09/2010 22:25  

It's working for me in Internet Explorer but not in Chrome.

Matt.....HELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Update Reply
Wills @ 19/09/2010 22:46  

Ive just been on the fotos n the next and previous work on the fotos for me, as long as you have opened a big picture to start with. (I only found it by accident though lol)

Update Reply
drobess @ 19/09/2010 23:14  

it also works for me on Explorer but not on Chrome and the tagging not working on Chrome, think i might like to go back to as it was, liked the old tagging better, you seem to have to press more buttons now.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/09/2010 00:42  

It makes no difference HOW the photos are tagged, folk are still tagging across their faces which kinda defeats the object of IDENTIFICATION. Once you've tagged yourself if it's not in the right place just untag it and try again. Also tags are missing their target completely on some photos, which is more confusing. Please folks try to get the tag in the right place, otherwise it just defeats the object.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/09/2010 01:06  

The tags work on Chrome on mine, well I can tag me on the pics anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2010 17:34  

As has been said you have to open the pic first. The 'next' (on the right of pic) and 'previous' (on left of pic) work for me but I can also just click on the opened pic by moving my cursor till the little hand appears and it opens up the next one.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 20/09/2010 17:56  

Ahh...so it wasn't just me feeling stupid then

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/09/2010 18:01  

Nope Karen, you ain't listening, it doesn't work for me and Gary ..... the hand closes the pic for us.

Seems that Chrome is the issue

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2010 18:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email