MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Booze,Spewz and Snooze Rally

Booze,Spewz and Snooze Rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Booze,Spewz and Snooze Rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Booze,Spewz and Snooze Rally

Wow thats some ride! hope the weather's kind to ya! Yeh, hopefully catch up with you before Beermonsters! Tek care and if I don't spk before.. have a good rally!

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/10/2010 00:14  

Have ridden further to it , when i lived in Hampshire , got trophy for furthest travelled 679miles on a GS500 wi bikerlind (ex-wife) as pilly , couple from Gloucester-shire were only about 20mile less than us , that was 1 of the coldest year's that i've been to Dunbeath , worst part o the ride was freezing fog from the borders up to Newtonmore , rode for 60mile wi the visor open as it had frosted up inside and out .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 10/10/2010 15:25  

Duns - wheres the link to it on events - not that far away? Fraid Bonny Scotalnd a bit too far for me yet !!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 10/10/2010 18:43  

Bonny Scotland bit too far - never !!!! the GS500 was my 1st big bike which i had bought 2 weeks b4 going up to Dunbeath

Update Reply
fastjock @ 10/10/2010 19:29  

Hey FJ - only been riding 4 months ...... done over 400 miles in last two weeks though - so getting there lol !!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 10/10/2010 19:38  

it's all down to your own confidence KN , always best to keep within your comfort zone , i'd always had bikes since i was 17 , most of them just for blatting about the farms that i worked on , only passed my DA 3months b4 going to Dunbeath on the GS500

Update Reply
fastjock @ 10/10/2010 19:48  

good for u hon - well done - getting better and better lol !1 and faster and faster as much as the 125 will let me lol !!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 11/10/2010 20:58  

bike loaded ready for an early start in the morning . Dunbeath here i come

Update Reply
fastjock @ 14/10/2010 21:11  

Nice one Dugald!!
Have a great time, you deserve it hun... ride safe

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/10/2010 21:29  

had a great weekend , spent most o the weekend with some peeps from Orkney brilliant laugh , was good to see cent again , and to meet purplekaren . weather was pretty good for a change quite mild too , 1st time i havn't woken up frozen to the bone .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 18/10/2010 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email