MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Black Rats Charity Ride Out Attendees

Black Rats Charity Ride Out Attendees (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Black Rats Charity Ride Out Attendees (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Black Rats Charity Ride Out Attendees

Sorry guys didn't make it, as Dunans says it was lashing down at Newcastle (Heart and Soul Rally) so by the time I had packed all my wet gear away I just headed for home, despite having my T shirt. Good to hear that peps were giving to the cause, despite not taking part I had already given my donation.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 19/09/2010 17:59  

It was a wet afternoon Doh Boy so you probably did the right thing mate. I don't think there was anywhere near the 5000 expected but they'd all donated too so they must have raised a small fortune

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 19/09/2010 18:34  

I've just collected almost 30 full buckets of cash, amount raised should be displayed on the www.blackratfund.org website and their Facebook page. Pics already going up on Facebook from participants and organiser.
What a brilliant day! Thanks to all who contributed xxx

Update Reply
GT63 @ 19/09/2010 19:04  

Glad you had a good and profitable time GT So sorry we didn't get to make it today, we were rallying and got up late and hung over.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 19/09/2010 19:37  

BL was Ki swimming again lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2010 19:37  

LOL......oh yes. He is a grass swimmer, and I am a dance floor swimmer.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 19/09/2010 19:50  

mmm pics wud be good lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2010 19:53  

I was there with 3 others, took 143 pics according to my phone so will put some on in the week, and yep, the tshirts are fab quality, wore it over my leathers and altho it was a medium and I had several layers on, it didnt stretch at all so well chuffed :-)))) One I was with is a sargeant at Cattarick and he said they had just short of 4,500 riders, so not bad at all !! Left at 9am in lashing rain up the M6 to get to Cattarick and got soaked lots that day, but didnt care a jot, was proud to be a part of it as was all the bikers there - great day !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/09/2010 20:57  

Have added pics to this event...

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/09/2010 22:32  

Thanks Nutkin.....I'll go have a look now>>>>> And I'm glad you enjoyed the event. They are already talking about running it again next year....will be even bigger when the lads are back!!

Update Reply
GT63 @ 20/09/2010 22:42  

Sure I spotted you GT63 whilst I was hanging off the bike taking pics on my phone, well done collecting all those buckets, a mean feat in itself ! I will be there again supporting it next year, can't wait for the lads to get back home again, too many are getting lost now :-(

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 20/09/2010 23:46  

Should know by the end of the week exactly how much was raised.....I'll let you know

Update Reply
GT63 @ 21/09/2010 00:01  

Cheers for that GT63

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/09/2010 17:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email