MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

pints!!!!!!!

pints!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] pints!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

pints!!!!!!!

hi peeps just wanna know ur veiws on women drinkin out of pint glasses, sum think its very unlady like,me being a bitch wud use a bucket if i cud get away with one lol, i often av a pint i mean halfglasses cum onnnnn lol, i often just drink out the bottle in pubs too n refuse a glass so wot ya think shud us ladies b ladies ?????????????? as sum wud say or sod it y shudent we ????????

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/04/2007 06:13  

Personal preference BP.
The choice is yours and no one can tell you how and what to drink.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/04/2007 06:20  

no but i av been out with sum blokes shudent u have a glass with that, u dont really drink pints do ya? they just scared cuz i drink em under the table lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/04/2007 06:22  

TBH it wouldn't bother me if you drank out of a bottle, pint glass or a barrel, as long as that's what you're happy doing.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/04/2007 06:24  

lol bring the barrels on rc,s nite out then

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/04/2007 06:24  

y does drinking out of a half pint glass make you any more a lady - thats rubbish - cos its false - come on ladies you know it aswell as I do you prefer the pints rather than waiting half an hour while the old man goes to the bar after hes finished his off - I love a girl who drinks honestly !!!! and as for buckets bp - bring it on :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 06:25  

lol very true croc shame they dont do spirits in pints they gone too quick lol wud anyone care to drink buckets with me too lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/04/2007 06:27  

Oh go on then, I will

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/04/2007 06:29  

I drink pints cos i can't be asked to keep waiting at the bar while some poor sod is trying to serve the 50 peeps in front of me!!! Hate most pubs anyway, full of kids who can't hold their ale or a conversation.

Update Reply
Di @ 17/04/2007 06:34  

count me in :) they do at maison-de-croc if ordered lol who decides on what is right and wrong anyway be true to yourself and be nice to others :) judge no-one :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 06:34  

i think its ok to have pints cos the queing to get served is a pain and in the hot weather a half goes down too quickly.

Update Reply
storm @ 17/04/2007 08:53  

hope ur going to buy me one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 08:56  

I noticed at many events these days, you have no choice much of the time as most "outside bars" tend to sell only pints.
And in plastic "glasses" too, eeewwwwww.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/04/2007 08:57  

Well 2w if you stopped chucking the glass ones then they wouldn't have had to bring in plastic ones would they now?

Update Reply
Di @ 17/04/2007 09:01  

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/04/2007 09:02  

take ya tankard mate !! far better than drinking out of plastic and no-one touches your pint cos theres no excuse so what rallies are peeps doing

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 09:40  

i Don't think its a question of judgmentalism croc but of lowering morals and standards.Because of laxity in proper manners and decency the country is going down the pan..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 09:42  

I DRINK PINTS I DONT CARE LOL ME NO LADY HAHAHAA

Update Reply
RC @ 17/04/2007 10:01  

sorry cobra disagree with ya you see manners are 1 thing and I agree they sould be used at ALL times and they cost nothing not just "please and thankyous" but also opening the doors for people (male and female) and helping and being nice to each other and like i put on a previous thread - smiling can change peoples days even when on the phone! Judging is where you know your way is better than another persons - ie the judgor is a better person - sorry horses 4 courses pints, halfpints, buckets same person - and as long as the person is nice its like saying bikers arent real bikers unless they ride such n such an engine size or 24/7 sorry again wrong. Morals is another issue and is a very emotive subject. as for the state of this country ooo I wont get on my soap box but to summarise mate - we have double standards - ie I cant fill up without removing my helmet yet a muslim can wear the hajib and no im not racist have some very nice muslim friends. we are run by people who are "im alright jack" while the real people struggle day to day and they make rules on things they no nothing about like applying your brakes if you happen to be doing 35 in a 30 zone - this equipment has been trialled last year why bikes and not cars ive no idea!!! but more than anything - few people accept the consequences for THEIR actions - if I get caught robbing a bank - I go to prison, if i vandalise something I clear it up - right down if I want my washing doing I, ME, no-one else should be able to put it in a washing basket not expect the lady of the house to run round after me cleaning up my empty cans etc nowadays - everything is - ooo its not my fault im from a broken home or ive been let down by the school system etc Sorry for going on a bit hate stereotyping - hate mindgames and hate the way our freedom has been eroded as the great Fred Hill said - LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE anyhow this is off the subject of pints - so sorry again folks for boring you - so how many pints have i got to buy now - Cobra, BP, DI, ..................... and of course RC cos its her birthday :) pint of Vodka is it RC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 10:37  

not boring me, keeping me out of mischief!!! not that i've got the energy for it!!

Update Reply
Di @ 17/04/2007 11:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email