MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I have a confession

I have a confession - Forums [Biker Match] I have a confession - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I have a confession

I can't believe what I've done and feel it only right to make a confession Before I tell you, don't go thinking bad of me. remember it's me telling you ok. Sooo, here goes. I went out on the bike yesterday with a few mates and accidently, by accident, not my idea, called into a bike shop in Chesterfield. Now I can't even think what this den of temptation is called, but for it to be by a busy road with it's harlots, yes harlots draped in their Gordy colours, sexy smooth lines and oh so come ether seducing bodies on open display in the windows beggars belief!!! being a naive soul I found myself drawn, like a lamb to the slaughter into this Sodom and gormorrah of speed and yes, I am ashamed to say I lowered myself into some of the motorcycle jezebels there in. Oooh cheap as chips they are 'take me away and do your worse with me for only £7500' coos the ZX6's more, shall we say ridden models for as little as £3000. How can mere flesh and blood resist!! Damn you japan I'm sorry Mr. Harley and to you too Mr. Davidson I didn't know what I was doing. I feel dirty so very dirty might have to get one though

Update Reply
giantdog @ 13/09/2010 13:00  

Welcome to the dark side

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 19:58  

You know you love it you slag lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 20:28  

Yes you loved it lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2010 20:36  

CMC ? Save yer money!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 13/09/2010 21:04  

dunno, but they did look purdy. won't get rid of the fat lass but really think I might get one to play with

Update Reply
giantdog @ 14/09/2010 03:15  

LOL @ Johnny's comment Wilf, you dirty boy!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/09/2010 06:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email