MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi everyone

Hi everyone - Forums [Biker Match] Hi everyone - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi everyone

Hiya all .. first time registered on this or any other site .. Not sure how it all works, so, will blunder my way through it .. like I do with most things in life!! I'm still riding a little Honda CG 125, but taking my test next week .. fingers n toes are crossed .Always rode pillion before this ... Love riding out with mi girly n blokey mates and this site looks great for meetin lots of new folks for good laughs n new connections xxx

Update Reply
Valkyrie42 @ 07/09/2010 23:58  

Hello Valkyrie Welcome and YAYYYYYYYYY another northerner have a look at what's going on in the events section and get in the chatroom and sort 'em out !!!!

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 08/09/2010 00:05  

hey hey, another newbie. There's loads popping up today. You'll love it here. Kick back and enjoy. Shout me if you need any help with the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/09/2010 00:17  

Hi and welcome to the mad house.

Have a browse round join in whenever your ready and check out the events pages, you'll meet some fab folk and have great fun whilst doing it :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2010 00:21  

hiya val welcome and hope to see u in chat soon :)

Update Reply
dunans @ 08/09/2010 00:28  

Thanks for the great welcome messages, am gonna take all that advice and find my way round the site and get involved .. Will definitely check out the local events stuff too .. xxx I love the YAAAAYY for the Northern lass xx

Update Reply
Valkyrie42 @ 09/09/2010 00:59  

I used to live in Rossendale many years ago

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 09/09/2010 01:19  

Hey Val welcome and jump right in...... most don't bite and those that do have had their shots

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2010 02:30  

Hi and welcome to the club Valkyrie42, good luck with your test

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/09/2010 08:29  

Hi and welcome best of luck with the test
Must warn you if you fail you will get the bumps if you pass you will still get the bumps but you get cake after

Update Reply
JP @ 09/09/2010 08:35  

Hi Val, although i was not born in the north i have adopted it, even tho it may not have adopted me. Am only 20 mins up the road, so if you fancy a blast let me know. Have fun.

Update Reply
Bayford @ 25/09/2010 21:46  

hiya chuck - great to see another local lass on - theres a bike show a ramsbottom tomorrow ( sunday ) a few of us are going - not to far for you to have a ride out - and hopefully get to meet up with some of us

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 25/09/2010 21:53  

Hi and welcome to our mad little world, join in, have fun, and have the best ride of your life :-)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/09/2010 00:04  

Hiya, I'm sure you'll fit right in, just get posting ;) So far everyone seems friendly and good luck with your test, I'm sure you'll get that cake no probs ;)

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 26/09/2010 11:15  

Weil peek a boo fur the first time fae me. Av just found this forum after trawling all profiles and suitably perving (not the guys) .Welcome to all the northern southerners, yr nearly teuchters anyway hope to meet up wi as many of you as i can before weather goes belly up. Great site btw, glad i opened my sporran to join.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 26/09/2010 19:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email