MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New website moderator

New website moderator - Forums [Biker Match] New website moderator - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New website moderator

Diane (thomsondiane) has been forced into a corner and made to take on the role of site moderator. From now on she's tied to her computer desk and must have no life except for on Biker Match. Nah only kidding, Diane has very very kindly offered to assist me with looking after the site. Therefore with immediate effect (As of last night, lol), Diane has full admin rights to the site. She is able to, in addition to other unspecified controls... Ban users Disable profiles Ban IP addresses Delete forum posts Edit forum posts Delete forum topics Delete member photos Change a members "best" photo Delete a members MatchMaker alerts Add new "interests" to be selected on profiles ...plus more, and more to come. So watch out! lol Ultimate site responsibility still rests with me, and Diane isn't expected to put in more free time than she can comfortably offer. Between myself and Diane, I hope that there can always be one of us available to maintain the site and remove any unwanted or abusive content before it is seen by others. However, if you believe the content of a specific forum post, topic or person's profile to be inappropriate, abusive, discriminatory etc then please contact myself or Diane immediately to have the content removed. I hope you will all join me in welcoming Diane to her new role, and wish her the best of luck with it. Over the past 24 hours Diane has shown 110% dedication to the site and I cannot thank her enough for that. Cheers Diane!

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/04/2007 14:29  

wohooooooo wtg di

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 14:41  

Hi Di m8,.Lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 14:51  

ya creep cobra lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 14:52  

thats fantastic Di enjoy !!!!

Update Reply
wttgill @ 16/04/2007 14:53  

i can understand being allowed to delete certain pics !! but no one shud av the rite to change a memebers pic if its decent and the memeber themselves like it

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 15:00  

It's only for if they can't get to grips with changing it themselves bp. I honestly won't be changing em without being asked.

Update Reply
Di @ 16/04/2007 15:20  

way to go di - summat 2 do on the night shift hee hee can she alter the piccies - maybe she can make me look bootiful when I upload some lol xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 15:22  

you know i always behave di hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe (not) lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 15:23  

croc, if i could change pics to make peeps look boooootiful don't you think i would have started with me own

Update Reply
Di @ 16/04/2007 15:26  

yea BP, sometimes people just need assistance. Sometimes if you delete the main pic, u end up getting the horrible little "no picture" icon - the white box/red cross thing. Also, some people have a picture of their face in their photos, yet use a photo of their bike in front of their shed as their main pic. Something I used to enforce, but now request, is that your "main" pic be of YOU and not your bike. This applies mainly to those who hide a pic of themselves in their profile. It helps when people are browsing search results and forum posts - they can easily see who is who. Its highly anoying for people going through hundreds of profiles in the search results, and only seeing pictures of bikes etc. Jesus you're questioning everything now aint ya??? Please trust me that things I do are best for the site.

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/04/2007 15:41  

well that told u bp lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 15:55  

congrats di,u hard working lady u!! hope croc puts a pic up soon cos need to know what my chaufueer(thats gotta be spelt wrong!) looks like!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 16/04/2007 16:08  

lol im nosey asnd i like to know wots wot a lot of peeps just sit there n wont ask or spk up i do wots wrong with that ? bet sumone else wanted to say them things lol, i aint causin trouble matt just wana know wots wot

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 16:10  

my auntie taught me that "if you don't ask, you don't get". Was the biggest mistake of her life

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/04/2007 16:23  

yes matt lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 16:24  

i say it all the time lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 16:25  

and do you get a lot RC? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/04/2007 17:00  

matt how cud i change my username hunny?

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 17:04  

CONGRATULATIONS DIANE. best of luck in your new role, well done! kay xx

Update Reply
kay @ 16/04/2007 17:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email