MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Where are the good biker boozers round here

Where are the good biker boozers round here - Forums [Biker Match] Where are the good biker boozers round here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Where are the good biker boozers round here

Not from round the tyne-wear area, dont even know the area well,I know my way to work and thats about it, so am wondering where the good pubs are you know the ones proper music/good jukies etc. Cheers

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2010 23:08  

Sorry to nick your thread, but what a good idea for us to pass on information about our own areas. I, for one, would be interested in knowing about any good drinking/music venues around Brum (other than those already being used by us for events). Decent rock pubs are so few and far between now, we should give them a shout out for their benefit as well as our own.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2010 23:59  

there is quite a few around Hull but the two i like best and use the most are The Highway and The Polar Bear, both have free entry

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 07/09/2010 00:40  

I don't know any in your area fxr but there has been a few topics on biker-friendly venues. To all, when recommending a venue please add a post code, cheers. Here are links to other BM topics on venues http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1461 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1973 http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=4320

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2010 08:25  

Really helpful, thanks Auntie. Shame they can't all be cut and pasted or the information sorted into one thread full of information.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2010 08:31  

Y W rc I daresay they could be but I daren't ask Matt as he's had a busy and stressful time just lately.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/09/2010 09:16  

There is also the Springhead which is in Anlaby area in Hull (google it). The Sun Inn at Norwood, near Harrogate (Isnt Polar Bear a gay pub as well? Not bothered just wondered...)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2010 14:34  

Its over five years since I lived in the North east .... and had a pub in Shields.

Music scene and decent pubs are far and few between, and seem to be getting less and less, there's a few pubs in Newcastle and then down in Teesside, but sweet FA in-between.

Trying to think of places south of the river, or rather south of Newcastle, there's a few pubs that have rock bands on, but no biker pubs as such that I can think of any more

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2010 23:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email